Serolsar Lake Trek
Experience Camping and Overnight Stay by the stunning Serolsar Lake in the Himalayas. Serolsar is a beautiful lake situated in the middle of dense oak and cedar forest around Jalori Pass. The waters of the lake are crystal clear and there is an old temple near the lake. It is a great way to get initiated in the world of hiking for the beginners and camp in the midst of nature at comfortable altitudes.
The Serolsar Lake presents two different colors one in summer and other in winters. An added bonus on this is a hike to the nearby Raghupur Fort, which offers 360 degree valley views that stretch as far as the Dhauladhars.
- Trekking & Overnight camping amidst pristine nature
- Chance of spotting Himalayan wildlife
- The serene Serolsar Lake
Day 1: Pick-up from Aut - Drive to Jibhi to Jalori Pass - Trek to Serolsar Lake (3199 mts) | 5 Kms - 3 Hrs.
Trip starts with your arrival Aut in morning from where we pick you and drive to beautiful Jibhi. Freshen-up at our resort/basecamp at Jibhi and have breakfast after which we drive in Jeeps to Jalori Pass. Trek to Serolsar Lake starts from Jalori Pass from where it is 5 Kms and take about 2 hours. We arrive at Serolsar Lake by late afternoon. Serolsar Lake is located amidst the tall Kharshoo trees at a height of about 10,000 feet. Spend your evening exploring the nature around while being by the lake. In the evening snacks & dinner are served by the bonfire, and another overnight camping in tents under the stars.
Camps will be setup and snacks, dinner and bonfire will be provided and overnight stay in tents by the lake.
Day 2: Serolsar Lake to Jalori Pass - Drive to Jibhi and drop to Aut | 5 Kms - 3 Hrs.
Get-up early to catch Sunrise at Serolsar Lake and amazing 360 panoramic view if the mighty Himalayas. After tea & breakfast relax in the beautiful setting, click photographs. Then we start back to Jalori Pass which is 5 kms trek and will take 3 to 4 hours. From Jalori you are pick-ed up in jeeps and we come to Jibhi where you can freshen-up and then leave for Aut.
- 1 Night Camping in Tents
- Bonfire, Trekking & Camping
- All Camping equipments
- Freshen-up & Cloak room facility at Jibhi Basecamp
- Sleeping bags, Mattresse, Toilet and Camp chairs etc.
- All meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner & 1 Lunch
- All support staff
- Porters for camping luggage only
- Camping equipment and gears of best quality will be provided.
- Professional diploma holder guide cook and kitchen helper.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.