Kheerganga and Buni Buni Pass trek
Kheerganga trek is one experience that anybody would be happy to get lost in; into the good vibes from clean and fresh medicinal atmosphere of Nature.
Every step you take to be close to nature, it brings you peace. If solitude is what you crave for, don’t be afraid to wander, this is just the trek for you, not too easy, not too tough. On 2nd day is when we trek to Buni Buni pass, it's a few hour trekking from Khearganga. This is very you will really feel the trek. This is not a usual and route taken by many trekkers so you'll see lesser and lesser people as you trek further.
- Amazing views of the Himalayas from Kheerganga
- Buni Buni Pass
- Exciting Trekking & Camping experience in Parvati Valley
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol
Day 1: Arrive at Kasol Base Camp
Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol by 10:30 am. Transfer to the trekking point and start trek to Kheerganga. Plenty of villages you will come across and their people to click infinite pictures with. Take a dip in hot springs; immerse yourself in breathtaking surreal views of Mother Nature. As night approaches you get the panoramic view of crystal clear night sky
(Overnight Camping and Dinner at Kheerganga)
Day 2: Kheerganga to Buni Buni Pass & back
Wake-up getting high on the sound of silence, Snow-capped peaks around you and a beautiful scene with perfectly moulded colourful rocks like tents at dawn.
After breakfast at around 8 am we begin our trek to Buni Buni pass. We will be coming back from Buni Buni to Kheerganga by 4 pm in the evening. We camp at Kheerganga tonight also.
Day 3: Kheerganga to Barsheni to Kasol
After breakfast, we start our trek back to base camp. Our trek ends upon reaching Kasol.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol on arrival
- 2 Dinners, 1 packed Lunch and 2 Breakfasts at Kheerganag Camp (Vegetarian meals)
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Kheerganga
- Accommodation in camps at Kheerganga (night 1 & 2)
- Road transfers from Kasol to Barsheni & back.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
2 travellers found this helpful
No, you do not need to buy any advanced snow shoes for this trek. All you require are a good pair of trekking shoes. You can opt for water resistant trekking shoes. Do carry along sufficient number of spare socks. Woolen socks are optional though.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3450 Per Person