Kheerganga and Buni Buni Pass trek
2 Nights/3 Days
2 to 15 people
Kheerganga trek is one experience that anybody would be happy to get lost in; into the good vibes from clean and fresh medicinal atmosphere of Nature.
Every step you take to be close to nature, it brings you peace. If solitude is what you crave for, don’t be afraid to wander, this is just the trek for you, not too easy, not too tough. On 2nd day is when we trek to Buni Buni pass, it's a few hour trekking from Khearganga. This is very you will really feel the trek. This is not a usual and route taken by many trekkers so you'll see lesser and lesser people as you trek further.
- Amazing views of the Himalayas from Kheerganga
- Buni Buni Pass
- Exciting Trekking & Camping experience in Parvati Valley
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol
Day 1: Arrive at Kasol Base Camp
Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol by 10:30 am. Transfer to the trekking point and start trek to Kheerganga. Plenty of villages you will come across and their people to click infinite pictures with. Take a dip in hot springs; immerse yourself in breathtaking surreal views of Mother Nature. As night approaches you get the panoramic view of crystal clear night sky
(Overnight Camping and Dinner at Kheerganga)
Day 2: Kheerganga to Buni Buni Pass & back
Wake-up getting high on the sound of silence, Snow-capped peaks around you and a beautiful scene with perfectly moulded colourful rocks like tents at dawn.
After breakfast at around 8 am we begin our trek to Buni Buni pass. We will be coming back from Buni Buni to Kheerganga by 4 pm in the evening. We camp at Kheerganga tonight also.
Day 3: Kheerganga to Barsheni to Kasol
After breakfast, we start our trek back to base camp. Our trek ends upon reaching Kasol.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol on arrival
- 2 Dinners, 1 packed Lunch and 2 Breakfasts at Kheerganag Camp (Vegetarian meals)
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Kheerganga
- Accommodation in camps at Kheerganga (night 1 & 2)
- Road transfers from Kasol to Barsheni & back.
- Lunches on the way to Kheerganga on day-1 (There are of shops and tea-houses on the way).
- Porter for personal luggage
Things to Carry:
T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional), Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries. Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
₹ 3450 Per Person