Making World's Most Expensive Coffee In Coorg
A chance to see an endangered animal and taste the most expensive coffee in the world made by them!
Coorg is home to "Civet" cats which are on the brink of extinction in the Western Ghats. They typically inhabit the coffee plantations and the tropical rain forests. Here a plantation makes use of these Civet cats ability to pick the best bean berries and process only them to make the finest coffee in the world. The good thing is, you will get a chance to treat your senses with a cup of coffee made from those beans!
And a better way to end the day with an exquisite Kodan dinner around a bonfire in the cold night.
- Taste the most expensive coffee in the world
- Learn about the process of how locals make the coffee
- A journey through the wild
- Connect between the Civet cats and the coffee
- Arrive at the Estate
- Start your coffee plantation tour with an expert
- Learn about coffee cultivation
- Visit the sacred forests looking for Civet
- Learn from the host the art of making Civet coffee.
- Note: Spotting a Civet cat is extremely tough usually active in the night from 6 pm to 4 am
- Head back the base point and get refreshed for the glorious evening
- Sipping homemade wines with Bonfire around you savour the most authentic traditional Kodava meal in the outdoors.
- Finish the meal with "The Coffee" - highlight of this tour
- Entry fees
- Tour charges
- Civet coffee experience
- Service of an expert guide
- Kodava dinner
- Coffee tasting
- Dress comfortably as we are walking to the plantation.
- Carry the sunscreen, hat & scarf (if required)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
The pickup would be from Madenadu village. The operator would be in touch to coordinate the pickup time & place.
₹ 1725 Per Person