Making World's Most Expensive Coffee In Coorg
A chance to see an endangered animal and taste the most expensive coffee in the world made by them!
- Taste the most expensive coffee in the world
- Learn about the process of how locals make the coffee
- A journey through the wild
- Connect between the Civet cats and the coffee
Coorg is home to "Civet" cats which are on the brink of extinction in the Western Ghats. They typically inhabit the coffee plantations and the tropical rain forests. Here a plantation makes use of these Civet cats ability to pick the best bean berries and process only them to make the finest coffee in the world. The good thing is, you will get a chance to treat your senses with a cup of coffee made from those beans!
And a better way to end the day with an exquisite Kodan dinner around a bonfire in the cold night.
- The guests are requested to report at the estate by 4:00 pm.
- Visit the coffee plantation with an expert guide and learn about the coffee cultivation.
- Visit the sacred forests looking for Civet. If you are lucky enough you might spot the civet.
- Learn from the host the art of making Civet coffee.
- Head back the base point and get refreshed for the glorious evening
- Sipping homemade wines with Bonfire around you savor the most authentic traditional Kodava meal in the outdoors.
- Finish the meal with "The Coffee" -which is the highlight of this tour
- Head back with the taste of coffee which is long lasting.
- Entry fees
- Civet coffee experience
- Service of an expert guide
- Kodava dinner
- Coffee tasting
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1725 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.