Guided Walking Tour Of Mysore Palace
A guided tour through one of the most iconic palaces of South India.
Mysore Palace is now one of the most famous tourist attractions in India with more than 6 million annual visitors. With its Indo-Saracenic, architecture which is a blend of the Hindu, Mughal, Rajput, and Gothic style, Mysore palace will be a treat to your eyes. It even has a three-story stone structure with marble domes and a 145-ft five-story tower. Inside the palace, you can still see many artefacts which were used by the royal family. There are several invaluable paintings too. The tour takes you through the corridors and other fine luxuries which were once only for the eyes of royal family, giving us a glimpse of what it was to be a Maharaja back then.
- Expert guide
- Learn about the glorious past of the Mysore kingdom
- Entry tickets included in the price
- Open group tour: 2 pm - Everyday
- Expert tour companion/guide
- Guided walk inside and outside the Palace
- Entrance fee to the Palace