Luxury camping experience amidst the palm trees of Ponnampet, Coorg
A day for enjoying yourself in the calm and serene camps amidst the palm trees of Ponnampet, Coorg
- Beautiful drive through the tea estate on both sides
- Furnished tents amidst the palm trees
- An ideal camp zone for yoga and meditation also enjoy local cuisines
- Experienced and professional service staff
Our camp, surrounded by palm trees, silence and serenity will be a perfect choice for you to snuggle up in the lap of nature. It will provide you with comfort and proximity to nature all at once. The misty mornings when the sun rays peeking through the palm leaves is one of the many things which makes this camp special. During the stay, you will get a chance for a walk through the coffee plantations for which Coorg is famous for. Besides that, authentic ‘Kodava’ meal will be served throughout the stay.
Our camping zone is well maintained and highly recommended for people looking for an offbeat stay as well as a little adventure.
Day-1: Arrive at the camps
- The guests are requested to report at the campsite by 12 noon.
- Freshen up and relax for sometime and enjoy the freshly prepared local cuisine.
- Take a guided trek to Sarata Abby valley which provides the view of wide range of valleys
- Come back from the trek and enjoy a walk around the camps
- In the evening, enjoy the delicious dinner and relax around the warm bonfire.
- Wind up the day with an overnight stay at the camps
Day-2: Checkout day
- Take an early morning walking tour of the areca nut plantation (beetle nut plantation)
- Enjoy the breakfast at the campsite and check out from the camps.
- Depart with a lot of memories of camping.