Nashik Day Tour from Mumbai
Take a tour of Nashik and explore the renowned Wine Capital of India on a private cab.
- Take a tour of Nashik on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free travel of the wine capital of India.
At a distance of 182 km from Mumbai, Nashik is a religious city located in the northwest region of Maharashtra in India. Nashik is among the famous tourist places near Mumbai. Situated at an altitude of 700 m, Nasik has been called the Wine Capital of India and is situated on the banks of River Godavari. Nashik gives you the chance to experience a fabulous cocktail of extremes - from temples to vineyards, hills to waterfalls, this place offers a lot to see.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Nashik which will be about 170 km drive from Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Trimbakeshwar Temple
- Coin Museum (Timings: 9:30-13:00 and 14:00-17:30 except Sunday and public holidays)
- Sula Vineyards
- Gangapur Dam
- Shrine of Infant Jesus
- Pandavleni Caves (Timings: 8:00-17:30)
- Dada Saheb Phalke Smarak
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Nashik and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 450 km of usage (more than enough)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5700 Per Vehicle