Tarsar Marsar Circuit Trek
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar, meet our representative at the airport and transfer to your houseboat. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Aru
Today, we shall drive to Pahalgam, which is 90 kms from Srinagar. From Pahalgam, we shall drive to Aru valley and stay overnight here.
Day 3: Aru – Lidderwat
We shall start trekking after the breakfast. The trek will be from Aru Valley to Lidderwat via pine forests and lush meadows along the stream known as Right Lidder River. Overnight stay at Lidderwat.
Day 4: Lidderwat - Tarsar
Early in the morning, we shall trek to Tarsar Lake and en route shall cross a pass of 4000 mtrs continuing trekking under the towering heights of Kolahoi Mountain to finally reach Tarsar Lake. Tarsar is an almond shaped crystal clear lake that is surrounded by variety of alpine. Overnight stay in the camps at Tarsar.
Day 05: Tarsar - Marsar
Today, we will trek towards the sister lake of Tarsar that lies on the opposite side of the mountain on the west. A steep ascend taking about 3 hours and a gradual descend leads to another stunning lake called Marsar. Overnight stay in the tents at Marsar.
Day 06: Marsar - Sumbal
We will be heading to Sumbal today. A steady climb to a mountain pass (4100m) towards north and a gradual descend will bring us to Sumbal in the Sind valley. Overnight Stay in Sumbal.
Day 07: Sumbal - Srinagar
We shall drive through Sind Valley to reach Srinagar, which will take around 3 hours. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 08: Departure Day
Our representative shall assist you to the airport. If there are few hours to spare (depending upon the time of the flight), we can organize a sightseeing trip in Srinagar.
- Meeting & Assistance on arrival transfer
- 07 Nights accommodation in above mentioned Houseboat or camping
- Daily breakfast, Pack lunch & dinner only
- Tents on twin sharing basis
- Houseboat Triple Sharing Basis.
- Camping Charges
- Sleeping bags and carry mats and all other camping equipments.
- Nutritious, high calorie food will be served (Usual menu is veg, however can carry/provide eggs or canned meat if important)
- Services of a Trek Leader, cook and camp helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Dome/Alpine Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, First Aid.
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar.
- Meals during road journeys
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- It does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
It also does not include expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies, unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest, changes in local unions/associations rules and
- Srinagar airport is a day airport and closes down by 6:00 pm every day
- All tented accommodation will be on twin sharing basis
- Report at any time on Day 1, Srinagar first night accommodation in covered in the price and so is trek end night.
- Your trek will be from Srinagar airport to Srinagar Airport
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 14500 Per Person