Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour 2019 via Tso Moriri
A 12-Day motorbike tour through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This ride takes you across many attractive sights of Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali.
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc bikes for the ride.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Tso-Moriri - Pangong Tso - Tangste - Nubra - Leh - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali - Overnight bus journey
- Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa
- Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu
- Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Tso Moriri
- Day 6: Ride from Tso Moriri to Pangong, Stay at Tangste
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong to Nubra
- Day 8: Ride from Nubra to Leh
- Day 9: Rest day at Leh
- Day 10: Ride from Leh to Batalik
- Day 11: Ride from Batalik to Sonmarg
- Day 12: Drop to Srinagar
Day 1: Delhi – Manali | 560 km | 12 hours
- On this day there will be an overnight journey from Delhi to Manali on a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- You will be picked up from a specified pick-up point which is intimidated post-booking.
Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- After reaching Manali, freshen up yourself after check-in and you will be allocated rooms as per your package plan.
- This day you are free to explore locally on your own. Gather in the evening for a tour briefing, safety and rescue session by professionals.
Day 3: Manali to Jispa | 140 km | 5-6 hours
- In the morning after a nice warm breakfast, you all will have to gather early for the allocation of bikes and begin the journey.
- This day is the first day of your adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self-motivated trip.
- As soon as we will start our journey we will be riding through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to Koksar and then to our destination Jispa.
- You will be staying overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 4: Jispa - Sarchu | 100 km | 3-4 hours
- On the third day, after breakfast you will start your ride by 9:00 am as there will be a ride of about 100 kilometres, en-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar.
- In the evening you will have a bonfire arrangement made at your stay.
- You will be staying overnight at Sarchu.
Day 5: Sarchu - Tso Moriri | 165 km | 5-6 hours
- You will start riding in the morning towards Leh, crossing about 22 Gata loops, 45 km Pang ground, which is the second highest motorable pass in world Tanglang La.
- On arrival check in at a hotel pre-booked by your hosts.
- You will be staying overnight at the hotel in Tsomoriri.
Day 6: Tsomoriri - Pangong - Tangste | 290 km | 8-9 hours
- In the morning, after breakfast, you are going to explore the route which is commonly not used for commercial bike trips.
- You will be having your lunch at Chushul village and will be going to explore the new route from Mahe bridge to Chushul village.
- Within this route, you may get a chance to explore small lakes named Yaye-Tso and Mirpal-Tso.
- After Chushul you will undertake a lake safari of approx 25 km via Maan and Merak village.
- Next up head to Pangong Lake and conduct your stay at Tangste.
Day 7: Tangste - Pangong - Nubra | 200 km | 7-8 hours
- On the sixth day, after breakfast, you are going to start your journey from Tangste with the stoppage at the shooting point at Pangong Lake for approx 15-30 mins.
- Later, you will ride through one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which has opened recently for the tourist.
- You will reach Nubra in the evening and will explore sand dunes. The sand dune is also known as Cold-Dessert where you can find and enjoy the ride of unusual double hump camels.
- Double hump camels are known as Mongolian camels too.
- You will be staying overnight at Nubra.
Day 8: Nubra - Leh | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- On day 8 in the morning, after breakfast, you will ride to Diskit monastery.
- Post which you will start your ride towards the most exciting and achievable road to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- Today you will witness variant landscapes during your ride.
- In the evening you will reach Leh and be staying overnight stay at Leh.
Day 9: Leh Local
- This day is free for leisure and some rest day for machines to get ready for the remaining journey of real adventure ride.
- On this day you are free to explore locally on your own. You can visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market, Shey Palace, War memorial.
- In the evening come back to the hotel and gather all your strength for the next day.
- You will be staying overnight in Leh.
Day 10: Leh - Batalik | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- In the morning after breakfast, you will be leaving for Batalik.
- The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and en route you will visit Dha-Hanu village.
- People who inhabit this area are considered as the last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct.
- During the ride, you will cover Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib.
- You will be staying overnight in Batalik.
Day 11: Batalik - Sonmarg | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- On the 10th day after breakfast, you will leave for Songarg via Kargil, you will cross famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World).
- You will reach Sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of your bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over.
- Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip and stay overnight at Sonmarg.
Day 12: Drop to Srinagar airport
- In the last leg of your journey, you will be dropped at the Srinagar airport.
- Royal Enfield 500cc (2017 to 2019 models).
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Delhi to Manali Volvo bus ticket.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop to Srinagar airport in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-3 to day-12)
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-11)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 22950 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.