Delhi-Manali-Ladakh-Srinagar Bike Ride 2021 via Siachen Base Camp
Upto Rs.3000 OFF (Per Person)
Use Coupon Code RIDE2021. Available when booking on Trodly website or on the mobile app. Offer Valid Till 31st Jul, 2021
Applicable on minimum booking amount of Rs. 26550
A 12-Day motorbike tour through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This ride takes you across many attractive sights of Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali via the village of Turtuk.
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan bikes for the ride.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Delhi - Kullu/Manali - Jispa/Billing - Sarchu - Leh - Nubra - Siachen Base Camp - Pangong Lake - Leh - Kargil - Sonmarg/Srinagar - Srinagar
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali - Overnight bus journey
- Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa via Atal Tunnel | 140 KM / 8 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu | 90 KM / 6 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Leh | 253 KM / 10 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 120 KM / 4-5 Hours
- Day 7: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra | 150 - 180 KM / 7 Hours
- Day 8: Ride from Nubra to Pangong Tso | 150 KM / 6-7 Hours
- Day 9: Ride from Pangong/ Tang Tse to Leh | 150 KM / 4-5 Hours
- Day 10: Ride from Leh to Kargil | 211 / 4-5 Hours
- Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg | 5-6 Hours
- Day 12: Drop to Srinagar
Day 1: Delhi – Manali | 560 km | 12 hours
- On this day there will be an overnight journey from Delhi to Manali on a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- You will be picked up from a specified pick-up point which is intimidated post-booking.
Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- After reaching Manali, freshen up yourself after check-in and you will be allocated rooms as per your package plan.
- This day you are free to explore locally on your own. Gather in the evening for a tour briefing, safety and rescue session by professionals.
Day 3: Manali to Jispa | 140 km | 5-6 hours
- In the morning after a nice warm breakfast, you all will have to gather early for the allocation of bikes and begin the journey.
- This day is the first day of your adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self-motivated trip.
- As soon as we will start our journey we will be riding through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to Koksar and then to our destination Jispa.
- You will be staying overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 4: Jispa - Sarchu | 100 km | 3-4 hours
- On the third day, after breakfast you will start your ride by 9:00 am as there will be a ride of about 100 kilometres, en-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar.
- In the evening you will have a bonfire arrangement made at your stay.
- You will be staying overnight at Sarchu.
Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Leh | 253 KM / 10 Hours
- You will start riding in the morning towards Leh, crossing about 22 Gata loops, 45 km Pang ground, which is the second-highest motorable pass in world Tanglang La.
- It would be a long ride of around 250 odd kilometres.
- On arrival check-in at a hotel pre-booked by your hosts.
- You will be staying overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 120 KM / 4-5 hours
- On the sixth morning, you would be riding your mean machines to the Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass.
- In Nubra Valley, you may choose to take a double hump camel ride or even go for some ATV rides at your own expense.
- You would be staying in a comfortable hotel in Nubra Valley to bring the adventurous night to an end.
Day 7: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra | 200 KM / 7 Hours
- The fifth day of the trip will take you to the famous Siachen Base Camp from which the Indian Army operates the highest battlefield in the world.
- Being perched at a height of approximately 23000 feet, the temperature in Siachen drops to -50 centigrade during the months of peak winter.
- Head back to Nubra Valley after an entire day of exploration where overnight stay would be arranged in Swiss Camps.
Day 8: Ride from Nubra to Pangong Tso | 150 KM / 6-7 Hours
- On day 8, ride from Nubra Valley to the scenic Pangong Tso. The ride would be comparatively a shorter one from the one from day 7.
- The Pangong Tso Lake is a natural gem that allures people through its changing shades. The lake can be found in the Himalayas at a height of 4350 meters.
- You would be staying overnight in camps near the Pangong Lake.
Day 9: Ride from Pangong/ Tang Tse to Leh | 150 KM / 4-5 hours
- Head back to Leh on Day 9.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- Aim to reach Leh before lunch, and depending upon the riders and time, take a visit to Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 10: Ride from Leh to Kargil | 211 / 4-5 Hours
- In the morning after breakfast, you will be leaving for Kargil. You can visit the Lamayuru Buddhist Monastery and also you would be riding through the Fotu La Pass enroute Kargil.
- Reach Kargil by late afternoon and stay overnight in Kargil.
Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg | 180-200 KM / 5-6 Hours
- On the 10th day after breakfast, you will leave for Songarg you will cross famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World).
- You will reach Sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of your bike trip and the journey of your dream destination is over.
- Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip and stay overnight at Sonmarg.
Day 12: Drop to Srinagar airport
- In the last leg of your journey, you will be checking out of the Srinagar stay.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan.
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Delhi to Manali Volvo bus ticket.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop to Srinagar airport in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-3 to day-12)
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-11)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 26550 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.