6 Hours Guided Tour of Mumbai
Best way to experience the 'madness and magic' of Mumbai is to see the city with someone who knows Mumbai well. An experienced guide can help you explore it well and make it an unforgettable memory to last a lifetime.
- Experience the 'City of Dreams' along with a knowledgeable host/guide.
- Visit all the significant places which add more to the aura of the busy city.
- Comfortable hotel pick up and drop off in Mumbai city limits.
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city situated on the edge of the Arabian Sea. Mumbai is also home to the glamour and intrigue of Bollywood, India’s renowned movie industry. To truly experience Mumbai, all one has to do is wander through the myriad neighborhoods and markets alive with the sights and sounds of this unique city. This multicultural metropolis is characterized by an eclectic mix of traditional huts and skyscrapers, age-old customs and modern traditions – capturing the spirit of change and diversity that is India today.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in the morning in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will be visiting the following places accompanied by our host:
- Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
- Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
- Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
- Oval Cricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
- Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
- VictoriaTerminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Municipality Building - Another marvelous Colonial building
- Marine Drive and Chowpatty beach
- Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
- Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
- Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public
- This tour also includes driving past many British Heritage Buildings.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned car & driver
- All tolls & parking charges
- Hotel pick up & drop
- Entry tickets at the Mani Bhavan
- Local train ride tickets
- Light refreshments (Snacks)
- 1 mineral water bottle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5990 Flat Rate
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.