White Water Rafting on Kundalika River (Kolad River Rafting)
Undertake an experience of river rafting in Kolad and explore the enchanting beauties while you go rafting on Kundalika River. Kolad is just 130 Kms from Mumbai, and availability of year round water sports makes it a great weekend getaway for an adventurous trip.
Kolad River Rafting Highlights
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Kolad River Rafting Overview
Looking for a surge of adrenaline gushing through the veins, then Kolad is the place to be. Kolad is a small hamlet located in the Mahad region of Maharashtra, amidst the Sahyadri ranges. It is famous for the adventure activity of river rafting on the Kundalika River. This is the perfect river rafting experience for first timers. The rapids range from grade one to three and go in that ascending order. The thrill of adventure and respite of nature go hand in hand to give one a memorable experience. The river is dam controlled by two dams upstream and the water is slowly released into the river making it a perfect sport for white water rafting and other adventure activities.
The Kolad River rafting on Kundalika River goes on for a 12-13 Km stretch and takes place under the supervision of trained guides and experts only. The surrounding valleys and wildlife are a path to paradise and are a must experience destination. One can easily leave their worries in the rapid flow of the Kundalika River and enjoy a wholesome thrilling experience.
Kolad River Rafting Itinerary
- 5:00-5:30 am - Pickup from Mumbai or Pune residence/hotel (if transport add-on chosen). Otherwise you can report directly at reporting location in Kolad.
- 8:30 am - Reach rafting start point
- Participants are given detailed briefing from rafting instructor; understand river rafting and safety techniques
- 9:30 am - Start rafting - the whole activity will take 2-2.5 hours time for the 12 Km rafting distance on river
- 01:00 pm - Arrive at campsite/resort. Freshen up and have lunch - a delicious Indian meal
- 03:00 pm - Checkout and head out back to Mumbai or Pune
- One rafting session
- All rafting equipment, including guide, crew and life jacket.
- Access to shower
- Lunch after rafting (Indian meal)
Rafting + Transport
In addition to the above
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from Mumbai (including Thane city and Navi Mumbai) OR Pune (Residence/Hotel) to Kolad and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 300 km of usage (more than enough)
- Usage till 10 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1100 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.