Kolad River Rafting (Kundalika River Rafting)
Undertake a river rafting experience in Kolad and explore the enchanting beauties while you raft.
- An adventure-filled trip to Kundalika and explore the enchanting river Kolad.
- Give your adrenaline a boost on this rafting experience.
- Lush green location with a majestic river.
Rafting is a high adrenaline sport of navigating a river in an inflatable raft. If you ever get into a mood for some good river rafting adventure, head straight for river Kundalika in western Maharashtra which is open for the sport throughout the year. River Kundalika is fed by the excess waters from the hydroelectric projects and dams, which makes river Kundalika ideally suited for white water rafting, and other water-based adventure and leisure activities.
- 5:00-5:30 am - Pickup from Mumbai or Pune residence/hotel (only if you have opted for transport too).
- 8:30 am - Reach rafting start point.
- Detail briefing from rafting instructor.
- 9:30 am - Start rafting - the activity will take 2-2.5 hours.
- 01:00 pm - Arrive at campsite/resort. Freshen up and have lunch - a delicious Indian meal.
- 03:00 pm - Checkout and head out back to Mumbai or Pune.
- One rafting session
- All rafting equipment, including guide, crew and life jacket.
- Access to shower
- Lunch after rafting (Indian meal)
Rafting + Transport
In addition to the above
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from Mumbai (including Thane city and Navi Mumbai) OR Pune (Residence/Hotel) to Kolad and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 300 km of usage (more than enough)
- Usage till 10 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 1100 Per Person