Parasailing at Corbyn's Cove Beach
Enjoy the most thrilling experience of parasailing at Corbyn's Cove beach and get the aerial view of the coastal Andaman.
- Get a bird's eye view of the seashore.
- Beginners without any skills can enjoy this activity.
- Give you adrenaline a boost as you indulge in this adventurous sport
There are so many adventurous activities you can take part in during your Andaman trip and one of them is parasailing. To satisfy the adventure junkie in you, Parasailing is the best activity. While being suspended up to the air, one gets to enjoy the majestic view of the sea and the stunning beach landscapes. Parasailing is also known as a soaring on a parachute and is a kind of active recreation wherein a person is fastened to a special wing-form parachute towed by a boat that raises the viewer on exciting height. The impressions from soaring over the boundless sea and the bird-eye view are really unforgettable. Moreover, this kind of sport is one of the most safety entertainments among water sports activities and does not require any special training or skills.
- The guests are requested to report at Corbyn's Cove beach & meet the guide.
- We will be taken on a boat to the centre of the sea.
- After 10 -15 minutes of the briefing, we will gear up for the activity & fly for 5 minutes and get the best view of the place from the top.
- We will be dropped back to the starting point.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.