Baratang, Rangat & Long Island Tour
A boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans
Rangat island, famous for its Dhaninallah mangrove walk ,Yerratta mangrove park and Morice Dera beach is a true art of nature and architecture. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden broadwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 mtr and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
Lalaji Bay on Long Island is a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise blue waters.This place is also famous for its vibrant beach full of activities like scuba diving, snorkeling and many more.Long island is also adestination for bird watchers from around the world.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
- Visit the virgin beaches of Long Island
- Indulge in several water sports
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah and overnight stay at Rangat.
Visit Morice Dera beach and Yeratta mangrove park, spend some time at Long Island and return by evening ferry and overnight stay at Rangat/overnight stay at Long Island.
Check-out from the hotel and return to Port Blair by evening.
- Accommodation: AC room at Priya International at Rangat and Non AC tent at Long Island.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Daily Breakfast
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
62 travellers found this helpful
The route to Baratang Island passes through Jarwa Tribal areas where entry is restricted and allowed only in convoys four times a day from both sides. We need to join 6am or 9am convoys while going to come be able to back on same day. To make it to convoy start point we need to leave at 3.30am or 6.30am. To cover Mud Volcano at Baratang, we need to leave at 3.30am only.
56 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.