Explore Fort Kochi on Vintage Scooter
The Vintage tours is a unique way to experience the city, where people get to enjoy the ride in vintage scooters and explore the city.
- Enjoy riding the vintage scooters on the streets of Kochi
- Explore the city with an experienced guide.
- Experience of a unique vintage scooter ride.
Cochin is a unique place, primarily because you’ll never stop to explore it. Here is that secret energy of this city. Want to experience the thrill of turning to the eternal city on board of vintage scooters and you do not have enough time to enjoy a full tour. In just three hours, you might get your trip highlights.
We provide you with Bajaj Chetak, Bajaj Priya, Vijay super, Lambretta, LML Vespa, and motorcycles. The Vintage Tours has planned only as per the route ( Fortkochi and Mattancherry limits). So that you will have the opportunity to see the Old part of Cochin and surroundings. All vintage scooters that for vintage tours are completely restored. They have the manual gearbox, the clutch, the rear brake pedal, and are fed to the mixture (petrol + oil) from 2% to 4% depending on the model.
- The guests are requested to report at the Santa Cruz basilica by 9:00 am or 2:00 pm as per the time slot selected (Choose while booking)
- The guide will meet the guests here and after a briefing session, the tour will start.
- The guests will be allocated the vintage scooters (with manual and auto gears - as per preference) and start the fun ride along the streets of Kochi.
- The first landmark of the visit will be the St Francis church, it is also one of the oldest European style churches in India.
- Get on the road to the popular Chinese fishing nets of Kochi, the guest would also have the chance to learn the art of fishing with the local fisherman.
- Important landmark temples of worship of the diverse culture of Kochi will be covered as well, visit Jain temple, a mosque and a Hindu temple in the city.
- Kochi bazaar looks colourful as it is filled with a lot of people and a variety of things. Take a visit to the bazaar for souvenir shopping.
- Visit Jewish Synagogue, which is the oldest active synagogue in the commonwealth nations. This is located in Jew town and is also called Mattancherry synagogue.
- The last place of the visit will be the Santa Cruz Basilica, this church is one of the finest and most impressive churches in India and is one of the biggest attraction visited by tourists the whole year round.
- The tour will end at the Santa Cruz Basilica by 12:30 pm.
- Charges for the scooter rental
- Helmets for rider and pillion
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Fuel for the vehicle
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Monument entrance fees
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person