Jeep Safari to Mallali Falls
Drive through North Coorg via Somavarpet road to reach this tallest waterfall in Coorg called the Mallali waterfalls. Jeep driving is the best thing that you could do in Coorg roads.
- Jeep Drive to Mallali falls
- Enjoy the gushing water flow of Kumaradhaara
Mallalli Falls[is situated in the northern region of Kodagu district. The Kumaradhara river is the main watercourse for this waterfall. Kumaradhara river gushes down from a height of 200 feet creating the loudest of roar and greatest sight.T he drive is about 50 km from Mercara town. Experience spectacular views and stunning landscapes of the coffee country during the entire journey. The entire tour will take at least 5 to 6 hours. Monsoon is a recommended time for the visit. This intimidating falls undeniably needs to go on your bucket list during your visit to Coorg
- Report at Madikeri bus station by 9 AM / 3 PM
- Driver cum guide will be ready with his 4 X 4 Jeep at the pickup point
- Head towards Mallali falls, a picturesque ride all through the tour
- Reach the falls by 11:30 am, Enjoy the beauty of the falls & Photography
- Depart & drop back to Madikeri bus station
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 3750 Per Vehicle