Cycling to Dubare Elephant Camp & Chiklihole reservoir
Coorg is a home for a wide variety of animals and birds. Dense forest surrounding these areas and the looping roads, cloudy hills makes Coorg a perfect destination for any kind of activity.
- Experience Countryside Roads
- Visit Dubare Elephant protection Camp
- Visit Enchanting Chiklihole Reservoir
The Dubare Elephant Camp is a must-experience for the elephant lover in you. Karnataka’s history with elephants goes a long way back and currently, the state’s Forest Department has about 150 elephants in various camps. Chiklihole dam is a small reservoir built across the river Chiklihole flowing through the Cauvery basin of Karnataka. The dam is located near the town of Nanjarayapattana that lies between Madikeri and Kushalnagar in the Kodagu. Enjoy the ride to Dubare elephant camp, visit the camp. Proceed towards Chiklihole Reservoir. Later head back to Kushalnagar.
- Arrive at Kushalnagar by 9 AM
- Briefing on the ride
- Start the ride to Dubare & Chiklihole
- Head back to Kushalnagar
- Support Vehicle
- Basic Refreshments
- Cycling guide
- Bottle of water
- First aid kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1725 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.