Bird watching is a form of wildlife observation where one can spot a wide variety of birds and learn the behavior of these birds. This activity is meant for people who are bird enthusiasts and also nature lovers.
- Spot the wide variety of Birds like Hornbills, Kingfisher.
- Experience bird watching experience.
- Take stunning photographs if interested.
Bird watching in Rajaji gives you opportunity to watch some birds from about total species of birds in Rajaji like Great pied hornbill, Brown wood owl, Crested Kingfisher, Lammergeier, Shaheen falcon, Himalayan griffon, Grey-headed fish eagle, Great slaty woodpecker, Blue-bearded Bee-eater, Blue-throated Barbet, Yellow belled fantail, Grey-winged blackbird and many more Rajaji National Park, offers glimpses of rare species of birds for bird-twitchers who seeks to capture these birds through their lenses. We organize species-specific trips on request to bring the best experience to nature lovers. The area is inhabited by over 400 species of birds. Hornbills, Red Junglefowl, Sunbirds and Jungle Owlets are some of our permanent guests at the retreat.
- You will have to report at the starting location as our hosts will give you some formal instructions, post which you will be undertaking your bird watching adventure.
- Your bird watching tour will be of 2 hours.
- During your tour, you will spot a variety of birds which reside in Rajaji National Park.
- Understand the behavior of these birds and upon completion, you will be going back to the reporting location.