Mysore Heritage Non Guided Day Tour from Bangalore
Mysore is the Cultural Capital City of Karnataka and also a Heritage City of Karnataka. Mysore is also called as the City of Palaces. Mysore (or Mysuru) was the Capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399-1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, former seat of the ruling Wodeyar Dynasty. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with Spices, Silk and Sandalwood.
We are giving an opportunity to explore the heritage and culture of Mysore within a Day
You will be visiting Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Museum / Zoo, Chamundi Hills, St. Philomena's Church and Brindavan Garden in Mysore.
Food, Entrance fees, Entertainment Fees, Camera / Video / Handicam Fees, Guide, Personal Expenses & Others not mentioned above.
- Pick-Up & drop at Bangalore City Limits
- Mysore Sightseeing Day Tour.
- Vehicle Rent, Fuel, Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance & Applicable Taxes.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Mysore Heritage Day Tour will start at 07:30 AM from Bangalore and will end at 11:30 PM at Bangalore Daily.
- Minimum of 02 Days prior booking is required to avail this Mysore Day Tour program from Bangalore.
- Last Minute Booking is possible only depend on vehicle availability.
- We provide A/C Vehicle as per team strength with Hindi / Kannada Speaking Driver.
- This Tour will not available during unexpected harthal, bandh, vehicle strike and natural calamities.
- 30 Days before : 50% refund on Total Payment
- 15 Days before : 40% refund on Total Payment
- 07 Days before : 30% refund on Total Payment
- 02 Days before : 20% refund on Total Payment
- Less than 2 Days / No Show : No refund
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.