Colombo Tuk Tuk Sightseeing Safari
Enjoy a fun-filled ride through some of the famous places in Colombo. Explore this popular destination on a Tuk Tuk, a three-wheeled vehicle. Live the city life as you ride through the busy streets, taste the Sri Lankan cuisine at some of the local eateries and have a great day at this ever growing city. This is an “off the beaten track “adventure, showing you what we believe is authentic, real and rustic Sri Lanka. We are different to nearly all typical tourist tours, as we aim to show you places and give you experiences that you may not otherwise discover while on the island. Some of the popular destinations are the Independence Square, Gangaramaya Temple, Dutch Hospital and many more.
- Explore Colombo in a Tuk Tuk, a local vehicle unique to the South Asian region
- Learn more about the city's culture and history with the help of an English speaking guide
- Have an off beaten experience in a traditional but refurbished, retrofitted convertible Tuk Tuk.
- Explore the attractions, colonial buildings and all the sights the Colombo has to offer
- Sri Lankan spiced fruit stop
- Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
- Independence Memorial Hall
- Manning Market
- Pettah Market Street
- Sri Lankan Spiced Fruit Stop
- Dutch Hospital
- Sambodhi Chaithya
- Tea Triumph – Ceylon Tea tasting experience
- Curry Pot Restaurant (For Lunch)
- Colombo Tuk Tuk Sightseeing Tour starts at 9:30 AM with your hotel pick-up from Colombo where your driver-guide meets you.
- Board your own convertible motorized 3-wheelers Tuk Tuk equipped with drinks coolers, 2-way radios, and rain covers and umbrellas for rainy weather. You can even bring your own music to play on-board.
- Get ready to experience Colombo’s hustle and bustle as you go sightseeing along with sampling the food and drinks city has to offer. Go by and visit famous landmarks and attractions, and stay refreshed with drinks chilling in your tuk-tuks cooler, such as beers (BYOB) and juices.
- Eat like a local. Taste Sri Lankan spiced curries with rice. After about four hours, finish with a hotel drop-off or ask your driver-guide to leave you at any recommended location to continue your afternoon independently.
- Ride throughout the tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Service of an English-Speaking Tuk Tuk Buddie
- Bottled water
- Cool towels
- Hotel Pick & Drop
- Meals and Drinks as specified
- All entrance fees
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4948.94 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.