Galle and Bentota Day Tour with Lunch
Sri Lanka’s south coast has many great places to visit. Admire the Lunuganga estate, luxurious countryside retreat of Sir Geoffrey Bawa. Visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery where you get to see and also feed some of the baby turtles and they also have 7 different species of turtles all under one roof. See the birds, crocodiles, and water snakes from a boat ride through the Madu River. While boating through the river hop on to the island that is famous for cinnamon harvesting and get to see the process behind the harvesting. This island also has a Buddhist monastery which is famous for its historic significance. If you have time you can also head to an open Massage Parlor and get an amazing foot massage by tiny fishes.
- Visit important places on Sri Lanka south coast tour on this guided tour
- Explore the Galle Fort
- Experience rural life and marine wildlife during a boat ride on the Madu River
- Discover traditional mask making in Ambalangoda and
- Enjoy lunch at a popular local restaurant
- Visit a Turtle Hatchery and find out about them and conservation program
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Colombo included
- 7:00am - Pick-up from your hotel in Colombo and head to Galle
- 9.30am - Visit Dutch Fort of Galle, a 423 years old rchitectural heritage monument
- 11:00am - Visit Ambalangoda, famous for craft of native mask making. You can even purchase variety of masks available for sale here.
- 12:00pm - Visit Balapitiya and have lunch at Gangabada Asiriya Restaurant.
- 1:00pm - After lunch, you can discover the unique beauty of unspoiled lagoon and Maduganga River on a boat trip.
- 3.30pm - Late afternoon, you will visit a Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda. See and learn about almost-extinct turtles. Visitors can see the new born turtles and even be a part of the process of releasing them in the sea.
- 4.30pm - Drive back to Colombo
- 6.30pm - Tour ends with drop-off at Hotel
- Roundtrip Transportation in Private Air Conditioned vehicle (Sedan Car or Van)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Entrance fee to Turtle Hatchery
- Boat Ride in Balapitiya
- Lunch at Gangabada Asiriya Restaurant
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5336.52 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.