New Year Getaway to Hampi from Bangalore
Explore Hampi with friends on this getaway from Bangalore and start 2019 with a great trip.
- Explore the unseen Hampi.
- Try the bouldering that Hampi is so popular for.
- Overnight camping under the stars at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hampi is on the bank of river Tungabhadra. This city has a very rich history as it was one of the largest cities back in its day. After everyone is sufficiently freshened up, we will be making our way to the boulders. One of the main things that Hampi is known for is bouldering. Sadly, all this fun can only last for two hours before we move on to something that will be even more fun! Enjoy a coracle ride & camping.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore at 10:00 pm
- Pick-up points for the trip are as below:
- Fab India– House No. 54, 17th Main Road, Opp. Madivala Masjid, Koramangala 2nd Block
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur
- KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension
Day 2: Reach Hampi at early morning and begin the exploration
- We are expected to reach Hampi by 6:00 am in the morning.
- Facility to freshen up will be available at the reporting point in Hampi and fresh breakfast will be served.
- After breakfast, the guests are provided with Mopeds (motorised 2-wheeler) for a short ride to the starting point of the trek.
- It will be a 20-minute hike/trek to reach the site with prehistoric rock painting site.
- Replenish your energy by having lunch on the way and headback to the campsite, where exciting performances awaits.
- Music performance by the local band is arranged for the evening at the camping site.
- Spend time to relax around the campfire followed with the dinner.
- Welcome the New Year with all excitement and happiness.
- Overnight stay will be in the camps under the beautiful open sky.
Day 3: Explore Hampi on Mopeds and journey back to Bangalore
- Wake up early to witness the spectacular sunrise.
- Freshen up while the breakfast is being prepared.
- Post breakfast, the day starts with exploring the heritage sites of Hampi on mopeds.
- Visit Virupaksha Temple which has 3 stunning entrances and the temple is dedicated to lord Shiva, Pampa and Bhuvaneshwari goddess.
- Also, visit the Vitthala temple via Mathanga hill. This temple is a home for the famous stone chariot which is also a symbol of Karnataka tourism.
- Lunch will at a local restaurant in the market area (to be paid by the guests).
- Post lunch begin the return journey to Bangalore.
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore by 11:00 pm.
- Accommodation in tents (twin or triple sharing basis).
- Vegetarian meals only - 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Moped (2-wheeler) rental charges with fuel (1.5 litres).
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Entry charges to heritage sites and rock painting site.
- Live music performance by a local band.
- Campfire (depending on weather conditions).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6825 Per Person