Delux Houseboat Cruise Tour From Alleppey To Kumarakom
Cruise on a beautiful houseboat from Alleppey to Kumarakom on the beautiful backwaters of Kerela. Take a pause and enjoy God's own Country.
- Visit the Kaipuzhamuttu canal, Alleppey Pathiramanal, Kaipuram Fishing net(Alleppey)
- You may take a tour of the Bird Sanctuary in Kumarakom, Thanneermukkom Bund, and fish market.
- Also visit the Thaneermukkom Shiva Temple, Vechoor Pilgrim Church, Philipkutty Farm, Vechoor Canal, Cheepunkal Paddy Fields.
Alappuzha or commonly known as Alleppey is believed to be one of the oldest planned cities in the South Indian state of Kerela. It is the administrative headquarters of Alappuzha district. Alleppey has one the most beautiful backwaters of Kerela. It is the access point of the annual Nehru Trophy Boat Race or commonly known as Snake boat race, which happens on the second Saturday of August every year. Kumarakom is a village on Vembanad Lake in the backwaters of Kerala, southern India. Kumarakom is all about water canals and has a bird sanctuary which is home to numerous species of birds.
- The reporting location for the tour would be Punnamada jetty, Muhamma Jetty or Thanneermukkam Jetty (whichever is closer or more convenient to you) in Alleppey at 11:30 am.
- Once you have arrived you will be received by our hosts, you will be offered welcome drinks.
- Your cruise will begin at 12:00 am, you will be visiting the Kaipuzhamuttu canal, Alleppey Pathiramanal, you will on the way see the Kaipuram fishing net.
- At around 1:30 pm your boat will be anchored and lunch will be served to you.
- At 3:00 pm your cruise will resume and you may ask for fishing rods from our crew, you will be visiting Thanneermukkom Bund.
- While you are trying your luck in fishing, tea will be served at 4:30 pm.
- At 5:30 pm your boat will be anchored in Kumarakom and you may take an evening walk through Thanneermukkom Shiva Temple, Vechoor Pilgrim Church, Philipkutty Farm and Cheepunkal Paddy Fields till 6:30 pm.
- Your dinner will be served at 8:00 pm in the night, you may have a nice warm sleep post your dinner.
- Next day in the morning you will be served breakfast at 8:00 am, before which you may opt to visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and take a country boat tour.
- You will be dropped at the following locations: Kaipuzhamuttu/Cheepunkal Bridge/Kavanattinkara Boat jetty in Kumarakom at 9:00 am.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2425 Per Couple
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.