Kanyakumari To Rameswaram By Private Cab
Have a hassle-free South India travel, get transferred from Kanyakumari to a Rameswaram in a private car.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private air-conditioned cab.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent and is named after goddess Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari has the most unique sightseeing places, like the Vivekananda rock memorial which is located near the Triveni Sangam.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Kanyakumari.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 309 km in a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 6 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Rameswaram.
- One way drop
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Rameswaram city limits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.