2-Day Goa Sightseeing Tour
Visit the popular sites of Goa to experience the mix of the old and new. In this 2-day fixed itinerary sightseeing tour of Goa enjoy services of a personal chauffeur along with an air-conditioned car.
- Visit places like the Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Chapora Fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and many more during this tour.
- It's a private tour. Just you and the driver.
- Witness the enchanting beauty of Goa.
Goa is called the 'Party capital of India' & Goa has beautiful landmarks, beaches, forts, museums, & Portuguese colonies. Goa is one of the best places to visit the beaches & witness the sunset on the beach. Goa also has a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Basilica of Bom Jesus. On this tour, you can choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Goa which includes the best places to see, eat and shop. You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do.
Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim area.
- You will be visiting the following places on the first day:
- Reis Magos Fort: A restored 16th-century fort offers sweeping river & sea views.
- Fort Aguada: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century to be precise 1612 Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Calangute Beach: A big and popular beach famous for its water sports activities happening throughout the year.
- Chapora Fort: Rising high above the Chapora River, this fort has a beauty unmatched. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort.
- Vagator Beach: Vagator Beach has dramatic red cliffs looking down on the shore and two fresh water springs within a stone's throw of the sea.
- Anjuna Beach: South of the Vagator Beach is the Anjuna Beach, one of the first hippie haunts of Goa. It provides a variety of water sports for the tourist to access.
- On the second day the last leg of your journey will take you to the following places:
- Fontainhas: Fontainhas is an old Latin Quarter in Panjim. Fountainhas maintains its Portuguese influence, specifically through its beautiful architecture, which includes narrow and picturesque lanes.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus: A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Shri Mangueshi Temple / Mangeshi Temple: Built in the year of 1560, this temple is one of the largest in Goa and has instituted a certain dress code for the visitors.
- You will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim area.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim limits
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 10 hours/per day
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.