2-Day Goa Sightseeing Tour
Get on to this exciting and fun-filled Goa trip for 2 days. In this fixed itinerary sightseeing tour of Goa, enjoy the services of a personal chauffeur in an air-conditioned car.
Visit places like the Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Chapora Fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and many more during this tour.
It's a private tour. Just you and the driver.
Witness the enchanting beauty of Goa.
It is a Goa 2-day package of a sightseeing tour to make your Goa trip memorable. Explore the party capital of India witnessing the heritage sites, famous beaches, churches, and a lot more tourist destinations. Do all the favourite activities in Goa and tick mark the checklist as you add on more memories of Goa. Book with us to avail best Goa holiday packages.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim area.
- You will be visiting the following places on the first day:
- Reis Magos Fort: A restored 16th-century fort offers sweeping river & sea views.
- Fort Aguada: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century to be precise 1612 Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Calangute Beach: A big and popular beach famous for its water sports activities happening throughout the year.
- Chapora Fort: Rising high above the Chapora River, this fort has a beauty unmatched. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort.
- Vagator Beach: Vagator Beach has dramatic red cliffs looking down on the shore and two fresh water springs within a stone's throw of the sea.
- Anjuna Beach: South of the Vagator Beach is the Anjuna Beach, one of the first hippie haunts of Goa. It provides a variety of water sports for the tourist to access.
- On the second day the last leg of your journey will take you to the following places:
- Fontainhas: Fontainhas is an old Latin Quarter in Panjim. Fountainhas maintains its Portuguese influence, specifically through its beautiful architecture, which includes narrow and picturesque lanes.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus: A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Shri Mangueshi Temple / Mangeshi Temple: Built in the year of 1560, this temple is one of the largest in Goa and has instituted a certain dress code for the visitors.
- You will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim area.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Baga, Panjim limits
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 10 hours/per day
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.