Divar Island Private Cruise
A private cruise experience that includes activities, leisure and adventure. You can enjoy tugboat ride to feel the waves and explore the marine life with deep water diving and water sports.
- Enjoy a private cruise experience to a Divar Island.
- Indulge in a number of watersports activity at a great location.
- Learn the art of fishing and have first-hand experience.
The island of Divar lies on the Mandovi River in Goa and is home to some fascinating people and cultures. A ferry connects the southern end of the island with Old Goa. The ferry wharf is situated near the Viceroy's Arch at Old Goa. The Divar island is also well-known inGoa due to a festival celebrated called Bonderam festival. This feast is also known as the feast of the harvest or the festival of flags. Hereafter returning home the emigrant workers wave the flags of their adopted countries while marching through the village.
- The guests are requested to report at Britona Jetty by 10:00 am or 1:00 pm (as chosen)
- The cruiser will take the guests to Divar Island which is almost 45 minutes ride.
- We will enjoy the watersports activities as mentioned below.
- We can involve in deep water fishing & try some new fishing methods.
- The guests are served with delicious snacks & drinks.
- We will be dropped back to the starting point, which is again a 45 minutes ride.
- Cruise rental charges.
- Water sports - Tugboat ride, Zorbing, Jet Ski (2-3 minutes), Banana boat ride (utpo 5 minutes) and Kayaking.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Serivce of experienced staff.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 75000 Per Boat
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.