Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple
Explore the grand monuments of Delhi on a private 6-hour sightseeing tour, and learn more about Old Delhi's diverse culture and life. Learn about the Delhi's rich history, as you walk through streets and bazaars of the Old Delhi. Finally, visit the Akshardham Temple.
- Explore the best places in Old Delhi on a private tour.
- Visit some of the heritage monuments and admire the stunning architecture.
- Understand India's history & culture when you drive by the India Gate and walk along streets near Red Fort.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all attractions in Old Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) Jama Masjid: The biggest and most famous mosque of Old Delhi in India. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also constructed Taj Mahal, this mosque lies on a very busy central street of Old Delhi, the Chawri Bazar Road.
2) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th-century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
3) Gurudwara Sis Ganj (Sikh Temple): Situated in Chandni Chowk area, It is one of the oldest and most iconic Sikh shrines in Delhi.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
4) Akshardham Temple: After lunch, we head towards Akshardham. It is one of the largest religious complexes in the country. Considered by many to be a spiritual theme park, this Temple Complex is grand and picturesque.
- Your tour ends with a drop back at your hotel or residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1790 Per Vehicle