Naina Peak and Camel's Back Trek
Explore the day hike to the Naina Peak, the highest hilltop & one of the famous tourist attraction in Nainital.
- Explore the viewpoint at Tibetian Gompa
- Witness the enchanting view of the Northern Himalayan region
- A day hike apt for first timers even
Nainital is situated 1950mts up in the mountain and covered via well-known picnic spots. Naina Peak is a quiet place where the Nanda Devi peak and the mountains on the Tibet border can be viewed. It is a bliss for people who love walking. You will enjoy the trail leads from town to up in the mountain, there are so many things in nature make your trek interesting.
- You are expected to report at the Rickshaw Station, Mallital, Nainital by 9:30 am.
- Meet the guide here and after a briefing session, begin your day hike to Naina Peak.
- Proceed towards Tibetian gompa, snow-view and then to China Peak.
- From China Chungi, head towards Camel's Back viewpoint, the views from here are just magical.
- After spending some time at the viewpoint, head back to China Chungi.
- Hike from China Chungi to Camel's Back viewpoint and back may take approximately 3 hours.
- Stop for a tea break on the way down.
- From China Chungi, descend further to Manu-Maharani Hotel in Mallital, Nainital where the day hike ends.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1750 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.