Cultural Tour Of Mumbai With Mahalakshmi Temple And Haji Ali Dargah
The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel and we start on the 8-hour cultural tour of Mumbai. Explore the cultural hot spots on a private 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn more about India’s diverse culture and life.
- Explore the best places in Mumbai.
- See the famous Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Marine Drive and other stunning places in Mumbai.
- Understand Mumbai's diverse culture and feel the aura of the 'City of Dreams'.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given the address and covers all major tourist destinations in Mumbai. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) Mahalakshmi Temple: This famous temple was built in 1831 by Dhakji Dadaji, a Hindu merchant. This temple is dedicated to Mahalaxmi the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam. It is situated on Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai.
2) Haji Ali Dargah: This dargah is situated near to the heart of city proper. It was constructed in the year 1431 in memory of a wealthy Muslim merchant. This is a mosque and a dargah (tomb) located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
3) Marine Drive: This is also known as the 'Queen's Necklace', it is a 'C shaped' six-lane concrete road along the coast which is a natural bay. The road links Nariman point to Babulnath and Malabar Hill.
4) Gateway of India: Built in the 20th-century Gateway of India is one of the most significant monuments of Mumbai. The structural design of the Gateway of India is constituted of a large arch, with a height of 26m. The monument is built in yellow basalt and indissoluble concrete.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
5) Siddhivinayak Temple: It is a Hindu temple in Mumbai dedicated to Lord Ganesh, it was built in the year of 1801. Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai.
6) Mani Bhavan: Mani Bhavan was Gandhi's headquarters for 17 odd years, this museum commemorates Gandhi's life and his contribution to the Indian freedom movement.
- Tour ends with drop back at your hotel or residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2820 Per Vehicle