Guided Tour Of Local Delicacies
Take a tour of the beautiful yet historical city of Amritsar, and trigger your taste buds with some delicious food of this city. Experience a gastronomical adventure.
- Take a tour of Amritsar's famous restaurants and savour the food served there.
- Visit a 100-year-old restaurant in Amritsar and visit the kitchen which makes its food so special.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
- Our hosts will meet you at the entrance gate of Jallianwala Bagh at 10:30 am.
- On this tour, you will get to savour 10 plus veg food items from 7 most famous and old shops with an explanation and history of food.
- You will be visiting the following shops/restaurants on your tour:
- Kulwant Singh Jalebi Wala- Famous for Chole, Amritsari Kulcha, Lassi, Aloo Kulcha, Mix Kulcha, Tea
- Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wala- Famous for Gulab Jamun, Desi Ghee Jalebi
- Tara Chand Paneer Bhurji- Famous for Paneer Bhurji.
- Kesar Dhaba- 100 years old restaurant of Amritsar, famous for Paratha, Dal Makhani, Phirni, Palak Paneer, Thaali, Dal Fry and Lassi.
- Gian di Lassi- Famous for its lassi.
- Brijwasi Chat- Famous for its fast foods, especially chats.
- Giani Tea stall- Famous for its nice warm tea and street foods.
- Your lunch will be served at Kesar Dhaba, where you can also visit the kitchen which brings out all its delicacies.
- The tour will be of 3 hours, upon completion of which you may depart.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Food as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Children of 5 to below 12 years of age (accompanied by an adult) will be charged child prices.
- Members of 12 years or above will be charged adult prices.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour- Camera, and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Entrance gate of Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar.
₹ 1200 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.