Amritsar Local Sightseeing Day Tour
On this private day tour, discover Punjab's cultural center and places like Golden Temple and Wagah Border. Visit Amritsar's Jalliawala Bagh at Amritsar where you can still smell blood and hear the screams. Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and don't forget to sample some traditional Punjab cuisine.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history.
- See Amritsar's top attractions, experience the Punjabi culture.
- Witness Wagah Border Ceremony.
- 8-hour tour that covers all main attraction of Amritsar accompanied by an experienced chauffeur.
- No hassles of tolls and parking fees.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
Amritsar Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits.
- During this tour, you will be driven to the following places or you can choose places on your own:
- Golden Temple - The holiest Sikh Shrine.
- Jallianwala Bagh - A public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- Durgiana Temple also known as Shree Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- Enjoy your Punjabi cuisine lunch (Bharawan Da Dhaba near Golden temple is a good option) at a local restaurant (cost of lunch not included).
- Post lunch, Visit Model Town Temple a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lal Devi.
- In the evening we drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony.
- Post which in the evening you will be dropped back to your hotel in Amritsar.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar city hotel/residence
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV or Tempo Traveller (as chosen)
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 KM.
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Any parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Note this is a fixed itinerary tour, no further places can be added to the itinerary.
- Please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders when visiting places of worship
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- There is a 8 hours and 80 KM limit, upon exceeding the limit the following surcharges will apply which have to be paid in cash directly to the driver:
- Rs 11 per KM and 100 per hour for Sedan (4 Seater)
- Rs 15 per KM and Rs.150 per hour for SUV (6 Seater)
- Rs 21 per KM and 200 per hour for Tempo Traveller (12 seater)
- The Sedan variant provided are Toyota Etios/Swift Dzire/similar
- The SUV variant provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- Pick-up from Airport is available (add-on available - select while booking)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Hotel/Residence in Amritsar
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 1840 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.