Trekking and Camping in Rishikesh
Mother nature calls you to spend an adventurous night amidst the Himalayan foothills, come trek to Kunjapuri Temple and camp in the serene Shivpuri.
- An overnight camp in the serene environs of Shivpuri.
- Trek from the Kunjapuri Temple which is perched at 1676 meters.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide while you trek.
- Access to indoor & outdoor recreational facilities in the eco campsite.
Shivpuri is one of the famous camping spots in Rishikesh, lying beside the river Ganga this offers majestic views of the river and the mountains surrounding it.
Kunjapuri Temple one of three Siddha Peeths in Tehri district is located at an elevation of 1676 meters. It is believed that when Lord Shiva was carrying the burned body of Sati her chest fell at the exact same spot where the temple is built now. From the temple, one can expect panoramic views of the nearby hills,.Gangotri being one of them. This destination is in close proximity to Rishikesh making it one of the famous destination for trekkers.
Day 1: Rishikesh - Overnight Camping
- You will be arriving in Rishikesh in the morning.
- Upon your arrival you will meet our hosts who will take you to the campsite, you may check-in & relax.
- After lunch, time at leisure to enjoy the indoor & outdoor recreational facilities of the eco campsite.
- In the night bonfire & entertainment facilities will be arranged.
- After a lip-smacking dinner, you will stay overnight in your cosy camping huts with deluxe facilities.
Day 2: Rishikesh - Kunjapuri Temple Trek - Rishikesh | 8 km Trek
- On the second day at around 5:00 am you will start your trip with an early morning transfer to Kunjapuri temple from your Rishikesh campsite after a warm breakfast.
- Upon your arrival, you will witness the amazing sunrise & views of the mighty Himalayan peaks.
- At around 7:00 am you will start descending downhill on foot.
- This will mark the beginning of your 8 km trek, which will take you through the pristine Himalayan villages and experience local life along the route.
- You will get sweeping views of the distant Himalayan mountains and the Ganga River.
- At 12:00 pm you will be concluding your tour at Neer Gaddu waterfall after 6 hours of trekking.
- Post which you will be dropped in Rishikesh (city limits).
- Service of a mountain guide
- 1 night stay in the campsite
- Camping on quad sharing
- 3 meals during your stay in the campsite
- Internal transfers for the trek
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3380 Per Person