Tour Of Historical Monuments & Wagah Border
Take a tour of the historical monuments of the jolly city of Amritsar and also visit the famous Wagah Border.
- Take a tour of the famous and historical places in Amritsar.
- Visit the Wagah border which is must see place when in Amritsar.
- Enjoy the famous Amritsari kulcha and lassi, lunch is part of the tour.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. Wagah border is about 30 odd km from the city of Amritsar, this demarcates India and Pakistan. It is known for the elaborate Wagah Border Ceremony that happens at the border gate, two hours before sunset each day.
- Our hosts will meet you at your hotel/residence at around 12 noon.
- On this tour, our hosts will take you to the following places and explain you the history behind them and all related facts related to them:
- Mata Lal Devi Mandir.
- Sri Ram Tirath Temple.
- Pul Kanjri which is a heritage site built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji.
- Wagah Border.
- In between the tour, warm and delicious lunch will be served to you which will be the famous Amritsari kulcha and lassi.
- Your tour will be of 6 hours after which you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Service of a knowledgeable host/guide.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Meals during the tour.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Transport to and from hotel/residence.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Children of 5 to below 12 years of age (accompanied by an adult) will be charged child prices.
- Members of 12 years or above will be charged adult prices.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour- Camera, and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Hotel/Residence in Amritsar city limits.
₹ 1700 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.