Three Day Jungle Tour Of Corbett National Park
Explore the rich flora and fauna of the majestic jungles of Jim Corbett National Park and experience the aura of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Two jeep safaris amidst the beautiful Corbett National Park.
- Walk in the jungle and explore its rich variety of flora and fauna.
- Freedom to book your own stay.
Corbett National Park was established in the year of 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Royal Bengal tiger. It is located in the Nainital district of the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is named after Jim Corbett who played a major part in the establishment of this national park. It contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. The altitude of the region ranges between 360 m (1,181 ft) and 1,040 m (3,412 ft).
Day 1: Village walks and local sightseeing.
- Our hosts will meet you at your hotel/resort in Dhikuli village at your specified time slot in the afternoon.
- You will now go for a walk in the village and also along the Kosi.
- The walk will take you across the Jhula pul (suspension bridge) to see picturesque Garjia Devi Temple.
- The walk is usually 3 km one way and takes around 2-3 hours. Otherwise, you can also go for another walk that takes you to the forest through the stream and an ancient Shiva Temple that is believed to be built by Pandavas.
- Both the walks provide good chances of spotting birds, plants and if lucky one can also see some animals during the walk.
Day 2: Corbett 4-wheel safari.
- Next day early in the morning at around 6 am get ready after a cup of tea/coffee for some action in the Corbett National Park in a four-wheel drive open Gypsy.
- The experienced driver and naturalist will take you to the woods of Corbett National Park where you can learn about the flora and fauna. The forest is full of surprises and one can expect lots of birds and animals as it is the hotspot for birds and known for a healthy population of animals.
- Post the safari get you will be dropped back to the resort.
- At around 1 pm or 3 pm, you may drive into the other zone or same zone of the park for the afternoon safari for another opportunity to see the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- The forest looks completely different in the evening and also provides enough opportunities for wildlife viewing.
Day 3: Checkout day.
- On the third day wake up as per your comfort and opt for a nature walk or roam in the property in the fresh air.
- After breakfast, you may start your onward journey with some great memories of Corbett to cherish.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Tour charges.
- Jeep safari charges.
- Permit charges to the national park.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- A jeep can accommodate up to 5 members comfortably.
- Depending on the interest and availability zones are chosen to meet the expectation of the guest.
- On booking 45 days prior to arrival you can choose your preferred zone.
- You are not allowed to get down from your jeep during the jungle jeep safari.
- Please note that the permit cost is non-refundable for every booking. In case of a cancellation refund amount would be given as per the cancellation policy and permit cost deduction.
- Children below 5-years of age are free to join (must be accompanied by their parents/legal guardian).
- Members above the age of 5 years would be considered as an adult and adult prices are applicable.
- Each member is required to carry a valid photo ID for the national park permit.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Resort/Hotel in Dhikuli village
₹ 9400 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.