Four Days Corbett National Park Tour
Tour India's oldest national park and take a break in the lap of mother nature. Let Corbett enchant you.
- Two jeep safaris in Corbett National Park.
- Jeep safari price for a group of up to 5 members.
- Also, take a nature walk amidst the dense and mystical flora and fauna in Corbett.
- Drive to Choti Haldwani and also a visit to Jim Corbett's house, Corbett waterfall and Barati Rao waterfall.
- Freedom to book your own stay.
Corbett National Park was established in the year of 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Royal Bengal tiger. It is located in the Nainital district of the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is named after Jim Corbett who played a major part in the establishment of this national park. It contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. The altitude of the region ranges between 360 m (1,181 ft) and 1,040 m (3,412 ft).
Day 1: Village tour and local sightseeing.
- The guide will meet you at your hotel/resort in Dhikuli village at your specified time slot in the afternoon.
- You will now go for a walk in the village and also along the Kosi.
- The walk will take you across the Jhula pul (suspension bridge) to see picturesque Garjia Devi Temple.
- The walk is usually 3 km one way and takes around 2-3 hours. Otherwise, you can also go for another walk that takes you to the forest through the stream and an ancient Shiva Temple that is believed to be built by Pandavas.
- Both the walks provide good chances of spotting birds, plants and if lucky one can also see some animals during the walk.
Day 2: Corbett safari.
- Next day early in the morning the guide will meet you at your hotel at around 6 am.
- We begin our jeep safari to the Corbett National Park in a four-wheel drive open Gypsy.
- The experienced driver and naturalist will take you to the woods of Corbett National Park where you can learn about the flora and fauna. The forest is full of surprises and one can expect lots of birds and animals as it is the hotspot for birds and known for a healthy population of animals.
- Post the safari get you will be dropped back to the resort.
- At around 1 pm or 3 pm, you may drive into the other zone or same zone of the park for the afternoon safari for another opportunity to see the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- The forest looks completely different in the evening and also provides enough opportunities for wildlife viewing.
Day 3: Day outing to Ramnagar Forest Division.
- On the third day, you wake up as per your comfort and get ready for a full day outing with packed meals to see the Corbett Country that lies in the Ramnagar Forest Division adjoining Jim Corbett Park.
- You will be driven to the Kaladhungi or Choti Haldwani which is also called Corbett’s village.
- There lies the building which was once a winter home of Jim Corbett and is a museum now. You can see various things those are related to Jim Corbett.
- After the visit to the museum, you can also go for the Choti Haldwani trail where you will see the chaupal, the haldu tree, and the baur canal which are associated with Jim Corbett.
- After the museum visit, you will be driven back to Naya Gaon and you may go see the beautiful Corbett waterfall which is 2.5 km from the main road.
- You have to walk about 500 meters to see the waterfall. This walk also provides some nice birds watching opportunities. After the visit to the waterfall, you can enjoy the breakfast either in the forest or at a local dhaba with hot tea.
- You may take some rest and then be driven again to another beautiful waterfall that is called Barati Rau which is near Chunakhan and you have to walk about 1.5 km. To see this amazing untouched location. You may spend some time there and relax for a while in the pristine forest and walk back as per your comfort to start the drive to Powalgarh.
- You will stop at Powalgarh to see the famous spot where Jim Corbett killed the Bachelor of Powalgarh. You can see the famous Semal tree where this was brought after the hunt. Post which you will be driven to the Sitavani forest from the Powalgarh gate to spot some wildlife of the Powalgarh Conservation Reserve.
- After watching wildlife you will stop at Sitavani and take your pack lunch after visiting the famous temple where Sita went underground.
- The forest is beautiful and full of amazing wildlife. You will be driven back to the resort after an in-depth tour of Corbett Country learning about the Jim Corbett.
Day 4: Trip completion day.
- You may get up as per your comfort and have your breakfast and proceed for your onward destination.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Tour charges.
- Jeep safari charges.
- Meals during the tour.
- Permit charges to the national park.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 20900 Per Vehicle