Amritsar Village Tour On A Motorbike
Take a tour of the beautiful rural side of Amritsar and undertake interesting activities, experience the charm of rural Punjab on a Royal Enfield.
- Visit the beautiful village of Khasa which lies very close to the Indo-Pak border.
- Take a tour of rural Punjab and undertake several activities like milking a cow, kabaddi (Punjabi sports), turban-wearing class.
- Have a delicious Punjabi lunch with lassi, wear Punjabi costumes and snap photographs.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. The village of Khasa comes on the way to the Indo-Pak border, it lies about 14 km away from Amritsar.
- Our hosts will be meeting you at your hotel/residence at your specified time slot.
- You will be travelling about 14 km from Amritsar to Khasa village on a well maintained Royal Enfield.
- Upon your arrival, you will have a warm breakfast which will include Tea and Fries (Pakodas).
- On this tour, you will learn about the culture of the rural Punjabis and also undertake the following activities:
- Milking a cow
- Bull Ride
- Visit a farm
- Play kabaddi (Punjabi Sport)
- Learn Bhangra Punjabi dance
- Turban tieing class
- You may also wear Punjabi costumes and snap photographs to take back home beautiful memories from this tour.
- Delicious lunch will be served to you along with sweet Lassi.
- Your tour will be of 5 hours and after completion of which you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Food during the tour as per the itinerary.
- Motorbike and fuel charges.
- Pick-up & drop to hotel/residence.
- Monument entrance charges.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person