Sunrise Boat Tour In Varanasi
Take a 3-hour sunrise cruise tour of the complete stretch of Ganga ghats, from Assi Ghat to Panchganga Ghat.
- A 3-hour cruise tour on the holy waters of river Ganga.
- Beautiful cruise covering the Ganga Ghats.
- See the mesmerizing scenes of the holy city early in the morning.
- Nice warm cup of tea and snacks on the house.
Varanasi is a city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which dates back to 11th century BC. Varanasi which is also known as Banaras is considered as the spiritual capital of India is a famous destination for Hindu pilgrims. The ghats of Ganga which are dotted with several ghats attract both domestic and international tourists in huge numbers every year. Varanasi has beautiful ancient alleyways which have some pretty old and famous food stalls. This private guided tour will let you cruise amidst the beautiful waters of river Ganga and explore the beautiful ghats of Varanasi.
- All the guests are required to report at Assi Ghat by 5:30 am.
- The host for the tour will meet you at the Assi Ghat that is next to the Subah-e-Banaras stage.
- After a quick introduction, you will onboard the country boat for your tour.
- As you start cruising through the serene Ganga, you will be served a warm cup of tea and cookies on the boat.
- On this morning 3-hour cruise of the Ganga, you will be covering all the ghats starting from the famous Assi Ghat to the Panchganga Ghat.
- Enroute you will see the morning rituals on the ghats of Varanasi like the morning aarti and more.
- The cruise tour ends at 8:30 am.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped at the Saint Thomas Church, Girijaghar Crossing.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1600 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.