Mahabaleshwar And Panchgani 3-Day Tour From Pune
Visit Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar, one of the few evergreen forests in the Sayadhri mountain range in India.
- 3-day tour from Pune in private cab.
- Take a tour of places like Mahabaleshwar Temple, Elphinstone Point, Arthur Seat Point, Krishnai Temple and many more during your two-day tour.
- Hassle-free touring at one of best hill stations from Pune.
A little over 5 hours drive from Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range. Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all the year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points, and waterfalls.
Day 1: Start the journey from Pune.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from Pune city limits at your specified time slots.
- You will be travelling approximately a distance of 120 km and it would take you about 3 and a half hours to reach Mahabaleshwar.
- Panchgani is on the way to Mahabaleshwar and where you want to spend a night is up to you.
- Upon your arrival, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat PointVenna Lake
- Bombay / Sunset Point
- You may take a lunch break while you tour in a place of your choice.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani.
Day 2: Local sightseeing.
- On the second day, your tour will again begin with a pick up from your hotel in Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani at your suggested time.
- As you begin with the tour for the day, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point
- Mapro Garden
- Parsi Point
- Sydney Point
- Devil's Kitchen
- Table Land
- Rajpuri Caves
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mahabaleshwar/ Panchgani.
Day 3: Return journey to Pune
- On the third day as you prepare to go back to Pune, we suggest you visit a few more must-see places in this region, you may choose from the following or add a few of your own:
- Panch Ganga Mandir
- Chinaman waterfall
- Krishnai Temple
- Echo point
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for the limit of 850 km.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Driver accommodation and meals.
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12860 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.