Road Trip to Leh-Ladakh from Manali in SUV - Round Trip
7 days of an adventurous road trip in the Leh Ladakh region by a private car starting from Manali. Enjoy a road trip on one of the most celebrated routes and breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Manali - Jispa - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Drive from Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 2: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 3: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- Day 4: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- Day 5: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 6: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 7: Drive from Jispa to Manali (140 km / 5 hours)
Day 1: Drive from Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- On the first day after your arrival in Manali early in the morning, you will be received by your hosts and be briefed about the tour.
- After the brief meet and greet in Manali and breakfast, you will be driven to Jispa which will be a drive of about 5-6 hours.
- As soon as you will start your journey you will be driven through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to your destination Jispa.
- Upon arrival in Jispa, you will be checking in to your comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 2: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- On day 2, after a nice warm breakfast, you will begin the day's tour early in the morning from Jispa.
- Today you will be driven to Leh, which will be a drive of about 330 km, a long drive but it has plenty of scenic beauty to offer.
- After your arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight and will be having your dinner at the deluxe property prebooked by the organiser.
Day 3: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- On the third day, you will be driven from Leh to Nubra where you will be covering about 160 kilometres.
- You will be driven through the most exciting and achievable roads to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- On this drive, you will witness variants of landscapes.
- After your arrival in Nubra, you will be checking in to your accommodation for the night and be resting for the day after dinner.
Day 4: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- This day will mark the beginning of your journey to the famous Pangong Lake.
- You will be driven from the Nubra valley to the Pangong Lake, you may spend some time in the serenity of the lake.
- Your stay for the night will be prearranged in a deluxe camp near the Pangong Lake.
Day 5: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- On day 5, you will be driven back to Leh from Pangong.
- You will follow a serene route of about 150 kilometres from Pangong to Leh.
- Upon arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight in comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 6: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- On the sixth day, you will be driven from Leh to Jispa, for about 330 km.
- You will be following the same route by which you traversed during the early stage of the journey.
- You will be staying overnight in Jispa.
Day 7: Drive from Jispa to Manali (140 km / 5 hours)
- On the last leg of the journey, you will be driven back to Manali from Jispa.
- Your arrival in Manali will mark the end of your tour, you may proceed to your onward journey.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel/guesthouse/camps at twin sharing basis.
- Cab for the duration of the trip as per the itinerary.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Buffet breakfast from day-1 till day-7.
- Buffet dinner from day-1 till day-6.
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 21830 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.