Yala National Park Safari Experience from Galle
Hosted Safari tour to Yala National Park from Galle.
Tailor-made safari expedition that is designed to make you expereicne the spirit of Yala National Park where Sri Lanka's most prominent wild life sancuary. Our professional chaffeur will pick you up from hotel and drive you to the deep down south where your safari adventure begins. Then you naturalist will welcome and take you to an unforgettable safari and share the knoleedge when you take the sights of wild life in their natura habitat and enjoy the widerness of Yala. The park feautures elephants, leopards, sloth bears, deer, crocodiles and other animal.
The unique ecosystem consists of moist monsoon forest, dry monsoon forest, semi deciduous forest, thorn forest, grasslands, marshes, marine wetlands, and sandy beaches.Take the short break inside the park to relax and enjoy your breakfast. Back to the expeditionm and voyage into the deep of the animal kindom. After the sfari, touch the local safari around the majestic Yala National Park. Our local family awat to host you a mouthwatering dishes of authentic Sri Lankan cuisine for the lunch
- Private Tranportation from Galle and nearby areas & Weligama
- Private Safari Tour
- Naturalist will provide informative commentary and share the knwoldge with you.
- Breakfast, lunch and drinking water included
- Binocular per booking
- Hotel pick up and drop off included
- Our chaffeur will meet and pick up from your hotel in Galle, coastal areas including Unawatuna, Weligama and Mirissa.
- 06.30 am, arrive at Yala National Park where your naturalist will welcome and start your game drive.
- Experience the spirit of Yala wildlife and enjoy the adventure, your naturalist will make an informative commentary and share his knowledge about wildlife with you.
- 08.30 am, time to take a short break for you to relax and enjoy your breakfast and let your senses to listen to the rhythm of nature.
- Back to the voyage and drive into the deep of animal kingdom and feel the spirit of wildlife adventure.
- 12.00 pm, end of your safari and head into the local life. enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan dishes for the lunch prepaired by our local family.
- 13.00 pm leave National Park and head back your hotel.
- 17 .00 pm drop off you at the hotel
- Natinal parke fees
- Professional chaffeur
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Drinking water
- 1 Binocular per booking
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6417.63 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.