Kunjapuri Temple Sunrise Trek
Trek amidst the majestic Himalayan environs and enchanting views of the mighty river Ganga, an early morning trek from Kunjapuri Temple lets you soak in the freshness of Uttarakhand
- A trek for 8 km along with a knowledgeable mountain guide.
- Sweeping views of the mighty Himalayas, Ganga and Neer Gaddu waterfalls.
- A hassle-free trek near Rishikesh, guaranteed to satisfy your thirst for adventure.
Kunjapuri Temple one of three Siddha Peeths in Tehri district is located at an elevation of 1676 meters. It is believed that when Lord Shiva was carrying the burned body of Sati her chest fell at the exact same spot where the temple is built now. From the temple, one can expect panoramic views of the nearby hills,.Gangotri being one of them. This destination is in close proximity to Rishikesh making it one of the famous destination for trekkers.
- At around 5:00 am you will start your trip with an early morning transfer to Kunjapuri temple from your Rishikesh campsite/hotel.
- Upon your arrival, you will witness the amazing sunrise & views of the mighty Himalayan peaks.
- At around 7:00 am you will start descending downhill on foot.
- This will mark the beginning of your 8 km trek, which will take you through the pristine Himalayan villages and experience local life along the route.
- You will get sweeping views of the distant Himalayan mountains and the Ganga River.
- At 12:00 pm you will be concluding your tour at Neer Gaddu waterfall after 6 hours of trekking.
- Post which you will be dropped in Rishikesh (city limits).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1260 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.