2 Days of Adventure Sports In Rishikesh
Two days of adventure sports in Rishikesh which for goodwill spike your adrenaline. Take a pause and enjoy the adventurous side of the land of the lords.
- Camping in the serene location of Shivpuri.
- Rafting in the Ganges for 3 long hours.
- Bunjee Jumping in Mohan Chatti.
- MTB cycle rides for about 30 kilometres.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", has numerous yoga centres that attract tourists.
On this tour enjoy two days of the adventurous side of Rishikesh, indulge yourself in adventures this holy city has to offer.
Day 1: Arrival in Rishikesh- Rafting (2-3 hours)- Overnight Camping
- On day 1 after your morning arrival in Rishikesh, you may check-in to the camp in Shivpuri & relax at 9:00 am.
- Post the relaxation you may gear up to the mega Himalayan adventure, conquer the white rapids of River Ganga.
- You will be provided with necessary rafting gears (life jacket, helmet, paddle).
- After the safety briefing by your guides, you will be ready to raft down the Ganga River.
- The Grade 3,3+ Rapids are safe to raft though there are some big waves and hydraulics.
- It is 2- 3 hours fun on the river with some good splashes and big hits.
- Your rafting route will be Marine Drive to Shivpuri and then Shivpuri to Rishikesh, it will be 16 kilometres of rafting.
- After the rafting session, you may return back to camp for lunch, time at leisure to enjoy the indoor & outdoor recreational facilities of the eco campsite.
- Later bonfire & evening entertainment will be arranged at the campsite.
- You will be staying overnight in your cosy camping huts with deluxe facilities post a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay would be done in huts on twin, triple or quad sharing basis, as per the group size.
- The guests can specify their accommodation preference in "Special Request" section while booking.
Day 2: Shivpuri Camp- MTB Point- Bunjee Point- Rishikesh
- On the second day, you will be checking out from the campsite after breakfast & get ready for another adventure filled day.
- After the quick breakfast, you will be transferred to MTB (Mountain Bicycle) point.
- Post which you will be hopping on to the mountain bikes & explore the terrain to the Bungee point.
- It will take you around 2-3 hours to cover the 15 km distance from Tapovan (MTB point) to Mohan Chatti (Bunjee point).
- Those courageous enough to make the leap can enjoy some crazy bungee jumping adventure at Mohan Chatti.
- There are also other adventure activities like flying fox, and giant swing to be enjoyed.
- After the completion of the Bunjee jumping, you will be returning to Tapovan, Rishikesh on your MTB cycles by 5:00 pm, you will be covering about 30 kilometres on your MTBs.
- Later evening you may take the return journey to your home destination.
- Camping on double/triple/quad sharing
- 3 Meals at the campsite
- Safety gears for rafting
- 16 kilometres of Rafting
- Service of guides during rafting
- Internal transfers for the MTB ride
- About 30 kilometres of cycling
- Well maintained MTB (Mountain bikes)
- Safety gears for Bunjee Jumping
- 1 Bunjee Jump
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8300 Per Person