Kaas Plateau Day Tour from Pune
Take a tour of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, namely the Kaas Plateau of flowers, explore the mesmerizingly beautiful valley.
- A tour of the 'Valley of Flowers' nestled in the Sahyadri range.
- Kaas Plateau is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
- Service of a professional driver and a well-maintained car.
Kaas Plateau is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in the Sahyadri range of Maharashtra. Kaas Plateau has a volcanic soil and this aids in the growth of endemic flowers. The flowering season starts from July and undergoes serene changes till October. Only 4000 visitors are allowed per day in Kaas plateau, there are 4 batches of 3 hours each starting from 7 in the morning until 7 in the evening.
- The tour will begin with a morning pick-up from your Pune hotel/residence, post which you will be driven to Kaas Plateau.
- Your drive will be for three hours and you will be covering about 140 kilometres.
- Upon your arrival, you may hire a guide to identify the flowers in this serene valley and buy your tickets and select the batch you want to be a part of.
- The batch segregation is done based on the time you want to take a tour of the 'Valley of Flowers'.
- On this tour, while you explore the valley, you will be witnessing the varieties flowers, Vajrai Waterfall, Kaas Lake and many more scenic jewels of this volcanic land.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 300 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3900 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.