Kolkata City Full Day Local Sightseeing Tour
Kolkata 8 Hours 9 reviews 71 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Discover Kolkata's famous attractions, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 10-hour Kolkata city tour.
- Discover historic Kolkata, while all the hassles of your tour are taken care of.
- Kolkata's Colonial Architecture in monuments like Victoria Memorial.
- Service of a well-trained driver and a comfortable vehicle to take your around the iconic places of 'City of Joy'.
- No haggling over the fare and standing in long ques for a vehicle.
Kolkata (earlier known as Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. Commonly known as 'City of Joy', Kolkata is known for welcoming locals, street food, culture, literature and most importantly sweets.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist attractions in Kolkata.
- You can visit the following suggested places on this tour:
- Princep Ghat: Built-in 1841 during the British Raj, on the banks of the Hooghly River. The Palladian porch in the memory of the eminent Anglo-Indian scholar and antiquary James Prinsep.
- Victoria Memorial: The most celebrated structure of the city, the Victoria Memorial. This architectural gem built in marble is a great place to experience the essence of Victorian-era.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: The seat of the Diocese of Calcutta, this iconic structure was built in the year of 1847.
- The Mother House of the Missionaries of Charity: The memorial and the house of Nobel Prize awardee Mother Teresa.
- You may halt at the most happening part of the city the Park Street for lunch.
- Post which you will visit:
- Eden Gardens: This iconic cricket ground was built in the year of 1864 and has a seating capacity of 68,000.
- Marble Palace: Built in the year of 1835 by Raja Rajendra Mullick, this place is a gem of 19th-century and is also maintained till date as it stands tall. One can find several antiques and other interesting collections in this mansion.
- Howrah Bridge: One of the landmarks of the city, this suspended bridge connects Howrah and Kolkata.
- Belur Math: The headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda, the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple: Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the temple is Bhavatarini, an aspect of Kali. It was constructed in the year 1847.
- Along with the above suggested places, you can visit the Park Street, Nicco Park, Science City, Tiretta Bazaar and more.
- After completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
8:00 am 9:00 am 9:30 am 10:00 am See more
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Kolkata hotel or residence/Airport/Railway Station.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours 80 Km of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- This is a custom sightseeing tour, you can choose to skip or add places to the itinerary.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Mahindra Scorpio or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 500 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For a Sedan used beyond 8 hours it will be Rs 200 per Hr & Rs. 20 per km.
- For an SUV used beyond 8 hours it will be Rs 250 per Hr & Rs. 25 per km.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
1 - Add-on Available
Available during booking
You will be received and picked up from your hotel/residence in the Kolkata outskirts
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Kolkata Hotel or Residence.
- The operator will be in contact with you to coordinate the pickup time.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pickup location at the checkout page.
₹ 3250 (Save 8% )
₹ 3000 Per Vehicle
₹ 3000 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 3000 8 Hours
Day Trip to Raichak from Kolkata
From ₹ 5750 10 Hours
From ₹ 11500 2 Days
From ₹ 5750 14 Hours
From ₹ 5750 12 Hours
From ₹ 3000 8 Hours
Also viewed by other travellers
Mumbai Full Day City Tour
From ₹ 2875 10 Hours
From ₹ 3450 12 Hours
From ₹ 2299 8 Hours
From ₹ 8990 2 Days
From ₹ 2990 10 Hours
From ₹ 2490 8 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News