1-Hour Private Boat Cruise Tour in Kochi
Undoubtedly one of the most happening and picturesque part of the city, take an hour-long private cruise for a more relaxed tour of the city.
- Flat price for up to 15 members for this private cruise tour.
- Get a chance to explore Kochi on a cruise.
- Witness Boalgatty palace, Chinese fishing nets, Dolphin area and other attractions.
Cochin in the south Indian state of Kerala is an idyllic retreat on the Arabian Sea. Serene backwaters, lagoons with feathery coconut palms, and picturesque islands make it an attractive tourist destination. The city has been a major seaport and trading centre since before the Roman Empire. Cultures from three continents met here in trade, and their legacy is reflected in the city's rich heritage. Cochin boasts a Portuguese church, a Dutch palace, an exquisite Synagogue with Chinese floor tiles and old godowns (warehouses) still bursting with spices and coir.
- The guests are required to report at the Marine Drive, Kochi at the time slot chosen while booking.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and will help guests board the cruise.
- Enjoy the hour-long cruise tour, following places, will be part of the tour:
- Boalgatty Palace, an exclusive mansion built by Dutch in 1744 and it is the oldest of its kind that exists outside Holland.
- Vallarpadom Container Terminal (DP World) which is part of the Kochi Port.
- Dolphin Area and the popular Chinese fishing nets of Kochi.
- At the end of the tour, the guests will be dropped back to Marine Drive.
- Cruise tour charges.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Service of a cruise tour coordinator.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This cruise runs every hour, you can select any time whichever is convenient.
- Any extra member after 15 people is charged Rs.150 per person.
- Children of below 3 years of age are not charged for the tour (must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian).
- Food can be arranged at an extra for a group of 6 or more people. Food will be traditional style Kerala cuisine, vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Food request can be made by leaving a "special request" at the time of the booking.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Marine Drive, Kochi, Kerala.
- The local contact person details and phone number will be shared with you in the booking voucher, sent to you on the email.
₹ 2250 Flat Rate
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.