Harihareshwar 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Mumbai
Mumbai 1 Nights/2 Days 193 people interested today
1 Nights/2 Days
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Come take a tour of the town which is known for its beaches and also often referred to "House of God". Explore the town which is said to have blessed by 'Lord Shiva'.
- A perfect weekend getaway from the 'City of Dreams', Mumbai.
- Visit the Harihareshwar temple which is said to house an ancient Shiva Linga.
- Take a tour of the Bankot fort, which once stood tall to monitor the trade route of the Savitri river.
- Service of an experienced driver and a comfortable vehicle.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
The river Savitri meets the Arabian sea through the town of Harihareshwar. This town has two scenic beaches one towards the north and the other towards the south of the Harihareshwar Temple. The Harihareshwar Temple houses the ancient Shiva Linga. On this tour, you will explore a famous temple, an iconic fort and three serene beaches.
Day 1: Mumbai - Harihareshwar - Harihareshwar Local Sightseeing
- The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at a time selected during the booking.
- The drive to Harihareshwar is about 180 kilometres and it may take up to 5 hours to reach Harihareshwar.
- One reaching Harihareshwar, the guests can may check-in to the hotel/resort. Harihareshwar offers quite a few quality accommodations.
- In Harihareshwar, we recommend the following attractions to visit:
- Harihareshwar Temple: This temple is known for housing an ancient Shiva Linga, this temple complex has two adjacent temples, one being the Kalbhairav Temple and the other main Harihareshwar Temple.
- Harihareshwar Beach: This beach is in close proximity to the temple and one can enjoy picturesque views and sunsets from here.
- In the evening the guests will be dropped at the hotel in Harihareshwar.
Day 2: Harihareshwar Local Sightseeing - Mumbai
- On the second day begins with the pick up from your hotel at the time communicated to the driver.
- For the second day, we recommend the following attractions to visit.
- Bankot Fort: This fort overlooked and guarded the trade route of the Savitri river, which meets the Arabian sea through the town. The first recorded history of this tour is from the 1st century AD.
- Diveagar Beach: A perfect beach which can easily be a go-to destination for the ones who love peaceful and clean beaches.
- Srivardhan Beach: Low-key beach framed by trees & a small promenade, with snack stands & a quiet vibe.
- At the end of the tour, start the return journey to Mumbai.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Mumbai, same pick-up address.
6:00 am 7:00 am 8:00 am 9:00 am See more
- Hotel pickup and drop within Mumbai city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned (A.C) cab
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the driver.
- Usage of the vehicle for 550 kilometres.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- Cab parking and toll charges
- Any monument entrance charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- This is a custom itinerary tour and the guests may choose to add or skip places in the itinerary.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 550 kilometers.
- After 550 kilometers, additional per kilometer charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- Any applicable additional charge to be directly payable to the driver in cash.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop within Mumbai city limits.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 10850 (Save 9% )
₹ 9925 Per Vehicle
₹ 9925 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 9925 2 Days
From ₹ 9825 2 Days
From ₹ 9825 2 Days
From ₹ 5350 6 Hours
From ₹ 2000 4 Hours
From ₹ 1450 2 Hours
Also viewed by other travellers
From ₹ 9830 2 Days
From ₹ 4825 2 Days
From ₹ 4935 10 Hours
From ₹ 13500 3 Days
From ₹ 13765 3 Days
From ₹ 2885 10 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News