Bangalore Pub Crawl
Hop from one pub to another, experiencing the nightlife of the city of Bangalore with one free shot outside each pub.
- Explore Bangalore's colourful nightlife in this exciting pub crawl.
- Hop from one pub to another with our English speaking guide.
- Enjoy fun games, dance, music and make memories to cherish for life, a night to truly remember.
Bangalore may seem outwardly traditional with all its dazzling traditional architecture, but its nightlife rises to the same electric energy as any other hotspot destination. Once known as the 'garden city', the green acres are now making way for the IT hubs that are contributing to India’s economy. Exploring local food, thousands of pubs and many of the nearby places around Bangalore are the top activities for most tourists as well as young locals. Adding a bar crawl to any occasion or event only adds to the spark of any day! It's not just about booze! some talks, some fun games, some dance, some live music and even more fun to make it a night to remember. It's not just about booze! some talks, some fun games, some dance, some live music and even more fun to make it a night to remember.
- You are required to report at The Black Rabbit, Indiranagar 100 feet road by 7:00 pm.
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the bar hop will start.
- During this pub crawl, you will be visiting 4 pubs in the area.
- The host will give you some information about the best booze in that area.
- Pub crawl ends at Monkey Bar, Indiranagar. The host will help with the transfers if it is needed.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Free entry to each pub.
- One complimentary shot at the entry of each pub.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes and camera if interested in photography.
- Adults above 21 years are only allowed for the activity.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle and camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The Black Rabbit, 12th Main Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1580 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.