Wayanad 2 Days Tour from Mysore
A 2-day private sightseeing tour of Wayanad, covering all the major attractions like Edakkal caves, Banasura Sagar dam, Soochipara waterfalls and more.
- 2-Day private cab tour from Mysore to Wayanad and back.
- Local sightseeing of Wayanad on your private cab, hassle-free.
- Explore the caves of Edakkal- which is believed to be of the Neolithic age.
Connect with us Live by clicking on 'Chat' Button or Whatsapp Click here
Wayanad, the name derived from Vayal Nadu popularly means the land of paddy fields. Largely a retreat for the nature lovers, it is home to the oldest tribes. Land untread, untouched and unspoiled. Along with Ooty and Coorg, Wayanad is popular hill station weekend getaway for people of Bangalore and Mysore. Soochipara waterfalls, Meenmutty waterfalls, Banasura Sagar dam, Chembra peak, Edakkal caves, Lakkidi viewpoint, Pookote lake are few of the must visit places of Wayanad. Wayanad has a rich history and the hills of Wayanad have several shreds of evidence of the New Stone Age civilization.
Day 1: Drive from Mysore, reach Wayanad and sightseeing
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Mysore city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to Wayanad is about 130 kilometres from Mysore and may take up to 4.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Edakkal Caves, these caves are said to be formed with the arrows fired by Lava and Kusha, the sons of Lord Sri Rama.
- Wayanad Heritage Museum, one of the best heritage museums in Kerala.
- Soochipara waterfalls, a beautiful waterfall of Wayanad, at its best just after the monsoon.
- Banasura Sagar dam is the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Wayanad city limits.
Day 2: Wayanad sightseeing and drive back to Mysore.
- Check out from the hotel in the morning and visit Lakkidi, this is known as the Gateway of Wayanad.
- The guests may cover the following recommended places before starting the return journey to Mysore:
- Lakkidi viewpoint offers splendid views of the surrounding cliffs and the valleys.
- Pookote lake, a natural freshwater lake is surrounded with evergreen forests and rolling hills. We can also enjoy boating in this lake, which is a beautiful experience.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Mysore city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Meals and accommodation for the driver.
- Limit of 600 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any interstate tax, toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals and accommodation for guests.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- The booking price is applicable if the pick-up and drop-off is the same location.
- Pick up and drop off location can be different but an extra charge will apply. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 600 kilometres.
- After 600 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested by you during the booking in "Special Request" section, the team will try their best to fulfil the request but the same cannot be promised for sure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 8970 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.