Light and Sound Show at Amer Fort, Jaipur
Explore the history and culture of Rajasthan in this evening Sound and Light show held at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Amer Fort and Palace Complex, in Jaipur, holds the history of a citadel, pulsating with a legendary past of 600 years and 28 kings of the Kachhwaha dynasty. This place holds the history of time, before the capital moved to Jaipur. Here, every day, a light and sound show takes place at a scheduled time.
The authorities have made this show in the English language to reach more people globally. This musical extravaganza highlights the local legends, folklore and a connoisseur of folk music that continues to give Rajasthan its unique identity. The show has been set in a very exotic location, with a giant panoramic view of the Amber Fort & Palace Complex in the front. You will find the view of rising Jaigarh on the left and the hills at the back. Join us and listen to the stories of history
- Enjoy the view of fort in the front and mountain at the back
- Explore the history of Royal Rajasthan in this sound and light show
- Learn more about the kings of the Kachhwaha dynasty
- The show is conducted in English
Amer Fort Light Show Itinerary:
- Evening Pickup Timings from your Hotel is 1730 for English Show and 1830 for Hindi Show.
- The Amber Fort Light and Sound Show duration is 50 minutes approximately.
- After the show you will dropped back at your hotel or nearby location of your choice.
- Entry fee for sound and light show in English
- Parking charges & taxes inclusive
- Hotel Pick-up and drop using AC vehicle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1100 Per Person