Light and Sound Show at Amer Fort, Jaipur
Amer Fort and Palace Complex, in Jaipur, holds the history of a citadel, pulsating with a legendary past of 600 years and 28 kings of the Kachhwaha dynasty. This place holds the history of time, before the capital moved to Jaipur. Here, every day, a light and sound show takes place at a scheduled time. The authorities have made this show in the English language to reach more people globally. This musical extravaganza highlights the local legends, folklore and a connoisseur of folk music that continues to give Rajasthan its unique identity. The show has been set in a very exotic location, with a giant panoramic view of the Amber Fort & Palace Complex in the front. You will find the view of rising Jaigarh on the left and the hills at the back. Join us and listen to the stories of history
- Enjoy the view of fort in the front and mountain at the back
- Explore the history of Royal Rajasthan in a sound and light show
- Learn more about the kings of the Kachhwaha dynasty
- The show is conducted in English to reach the global audience
Day 01: Evening Pickup Timings from your Hotel is 1730 for English Show and 1830 for Hindi Show. Show duration is 50 minutes approximately.
- Entry fee for sound and light show in English
- Parking charges & taxes inclusive
- Pick and drop using AC Indigo or similar
- Activity is for Domestic Tourists as language is Hindi, English Language is also available time for the same is 1930 to 2030.
- Pickup Timings from Hotel is 1730 for English Show and 1830 for Hindi Show
- Show Duration 50 minutes approx.