Adventure Combo in Mussoorie – Kanatal – Rishikesh Triangle
An adventure combo package that would let you experience adrenaline-pumping activities over 7 days, which will include cycling, trekking, rafting, rock climbing and rappelling as well.
- Cycling with top-notch bicycles for about 150 km over the span of 5 days.
- Trekking in the beautiful Chamba valley of Himachal Pradesh.
- Rafting in grade 3+ rapids in Rishikesh.
- Service of experienced guides.
Welcome to Garhwal Himalaya also known as “Dev Bhumi” land of Gods. This trip starts from Dehradun and finishes in the yoga capital of the world located at the foothills of Himalaya. Here is your chance to get explore Garhwali way of life whilst enjoying the thrill this place has to offer. This is entirely camping based experience which will take you close to nature. Thrilling rafting in Ganges, Cycling and trekking through forest and small hill villages, and water sports at Tehri lake, an artificial lake on India’s highest Dam will definitely quench your thirst for authentic Himalayan adventure.
Day 1: Dehradun - Mussoorie - Dhanaulti | 1 hour Drive | Cycling 30 km (approximately)
- After your arrival in Dehradun in the morning between 6-10 am and you will be received by your hosts, who will take you to the transit hotel.
- Freshen up and have breakfast, later leave for Mussoorie.
- Few kilometres from Mussoorie the advance team will meet you. Check your bikes and prepare for day 1 ride. The ride starts few kilometres before Mussoorie and after initial uphill section, the route is majorly downhill with excellent view passing through pine and oak forest.
- Today you will cover around 28 km a mix of uphill & downhill sections. Arrive in Dhanaulti in the evening and explore the beautiful place.
- You will be staying overnight at Dhanaulti.
Day 2: Dhanaulti – Kanatal | Cycling 18 km
- Get ready for a beautiful day for riding as you pass through pine/deodar forest (foggy in almost every season).
- This section is also mostly downhill with few uphill sections.
- Today you ride around 18 km to reach your destination for the day, Kanatal in the afternoon.
- Enjoy hot lunch at the camp. Relax for a while then enjoy rope activities such as rappelling and rock climbing.
- Explore the area and bonfire in the evening.
- Overnight stay in Kanatal.
Day 3: Kanatal- Chamba and back | Drive 60 km
- After breakfast leave for Chamba. Your destination for the day Darbar Farms is located 3 km from Chamba market in a quiet surrounding along Chamba Ranichauri road.
- Enjoy a hot lunch at the hotel.
- Relax and explore the place on own.
- Enjoy bonfire in the evening and some lip-smacking dinner. Stay overnight in Chamba.
Day 4: Chamba - Tehri Dam - Chamba | Drive 60 km
- After breakfast leave for Tehri Dam Lake which is around 60 km long and enjoy various water-based activities like wake-surfing, banana ride, or take a ride in a motorboat / Jet ski and enjoy lunch.
- You will be returning to Chamba in the evening.
- Enjoy bonfire and evening snacks.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in the hotel.
Day 5: Trek | 4-5 hours
- On the fifth day, after breakfast leave for a trek to Dandachali forest or to Sabli a beautiful trek passing through Deodar forest and enjoy packed lunch.
- Explore the surroundings and relax.
- You will be returning to Chamba in the evening and stay overnight at a hotel.
Day 6: Chamba - Rishikesh| Cycling 70 km
- On day 6, wake up to a great sunrise followed by a nature walk into the adjoining pine forests.
- Return to the camp for breakfast. Today you will ride for around 70 km which may test your endurance however this section is mostly downhill.
- Start your ride going through small Chamba town and downwards towards Rishikesh.
- Enjoy local Garhwali cuisine at Aagrakhaal. Arrive at Rishikesh in the evening and leave your bikes there.
- You will be driven to Shivpuri camp. Relax at the camp and enjoy evening snacks and bonfire.
- Stay at the camp overnight in Shivpuri.
Day 7: Rafting and Departure after breakfast
- After breakfast enjoy the thrill of rafting in the Ganges as you negotiate grade 3+ rapids.
- You can also enjoy cliff jumping and body surfing.
- Return to camp for lunch later you will be dropped at the railway station/ bus stand. Departure for onward journey.
- Accommodation in mentioned places on twin/triple sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Evening Snacks, 6 Dinners)
- All transport by Mahindra bolero/ Sumo Grande
- Charges of Mahindra Bolero/ Tata Sumo cab for rafting pick and drop
- Rafting charges, Cycle charges, rock climbing and rappelling charges
- Service of a guide for trekking and cycling
- Trekking guide, cook helper and porters for the trek
- Potable water will be provided during the trek
- Camping equipments like tents, kitchen tents, mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents during the trek
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24030 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.