Haridwar Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A hassle-free journey to Haridwar and back with an experienced driver.
- Enjoy the ride to the famous destinations in Haridwar on a comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Leave aside the worries about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fare.
- A well-experienced chauffeur who would take you around the places as per your preferred order.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
- Your tour from Dehradun begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 50 km and it would take you about one and a half hours to reach Haridwar.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following places:
- Mansa Devi Temple: Its a temple located at the atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas. The temple is dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi.
- Har Ki Pauri: It is believed that Har Ki Pauri is the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. It is also the place where thousands of pilgrims converge during the famous Kumbha Mela, which takes place every twelve years.
- And also witness the Ganga Aarti: It means prayer for Ganga. It is a beautiful ritual performed two times a day (morning and evening) at Har Ki Pauri
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dehradun.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle