Haridwar Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A hassle-free journey to Dhanaulti and back with an experienced driver.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
Places of visit:
Mansa Devi Temple: Its a temple located at the atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas. The temple is dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi.
Har Ki Pauri: It is believed that Har Ki Pauri is the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains.It is also the place where thousands of pilgrims converge during the famous Kumbha Mela, which takes place every twelve years.
Ganga Aarti: It means prayer for Ganga. It is a beautiful ritual performed two times a day (morning and evening) at Har Ki Pauri
Enjoy the ride and all these destinations without worrying about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fair.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
- Meals during the tour
- Parking and tolls fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Sedan car type: Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire/Honda Amaze
- 6-seater car type: Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga
- A particular car model cannot be promised
- All pick-up and drop will be from Dehradun city limits (10 km)
We understand things might not go as per the plan at times. If you choose to cancel a booking, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior to activity/tour date: Full refund
- Cancellation made in less than 48 hours to the activity/tour date: No refund