Varanasi Morning Bicycle Tour
Explore the spiritual city of India on bicycles during early mornings with an experienced guide.
- Explore the prominent places of Varanasi by a bicycle.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide
- Bicycles, helmets and complimentary breakfast are included.
Varanasi, or Benaras, the holy city. All of the intensity of devotional India can be found here. These days, you can fly to this ancient city. Varanasi Airport is twenty-five kilometres from the city centre. Varanasi has two histories, one legendary, one academic. Legend says the city was founded by Lord Shiva several thousand years ago, and that the city stands upon his trident.
- The guests are requested to report at near Maidagin Crossing at 4:45 AM.
- The guide for the tour will meet the guests here and after a short briefing session, the ride will start.
- The ride is about 12 Km and the trail goes through heritage places, temples by the streets.
- Enjoy the cycling along with the scenic views of Varanasi.
- You will pass through Hadhababa mandir, Shri Durga temple, Assi ghat, Narad Ghat, Kashi Vishwanatha temple and Radha Swamy Bhag.
- Explore the hidden beauty of Varanasi and finally end the tour at Maidagin crossing by 8:00 AM
- Bicycles and helmet for the tour
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Packed breakfast
- Packed juice
- 1 water bottle per person.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.